CHAPTER 5.

AUTHOR POV:

Both of them entered the tae car since jimin usually go by bus and sometimes if tae and jimin complete their work at same time they drive back home in tae car and after entering tae asked

TAE: What is her name jimin??

JIMIN: Her name is Miya....

TAE: Soo cute name...

JIMIN: She is cute as well....

(tae nodded his head and started to drive off to the school and when they reached there....they both got down and waited for the little one to come and after some time they heard a shout saying...)

???: Minnieeeee uncle...i am here....

(Tae and jimin looked around and saw a cute girl...running towards them....and jimin said )

JIMIN: Sooo here is my princess hmm??

MIYA: Yesss!!!...and who is this cute bear uncle??

(Miya said looking towards tae and tae chuckled and said )

TAE: Cute bear uncle?

MIYA: Yesss..because u look like a bear who is soooo cute....

TAE: And you look like a very cute princesss....

(tae said while pinching her cheeks and the little girl giggled and said )

MIYA: Can u lift me up in ur arms???

TAE: Ofc...come why not...

(Tae said taking miya in his arms to which miya giggled and tae showed his boxy smile and jimin said )

JIMIN: Guess...miya is very comfortable with you...

(tae just nodded his head and smiled and said )

TAE: She is just sooo cute to even resist her 

(jimin nodded his head and tae asked miya)

TAE: How about we eat an ice cream hmm??

(Miya screamed in happiness and said )

MIYA: YESS!!!!MIYA LOVES ICE CREAMS A LOTTT!!!!!

(tae and jimin giggled and nodded there heads and went towards the car and when they enter the car miya said )

MIYA: Can miya sit with cute bear today???

TAE: But if you will sit with cute bear how can the cute bear drive hmm??

MIYA: But I really want to sit with cute bear *pout*

JIMIN: Okay then.... U can sit with cute bear.... And I will drive....

MIYA: Really!!!!

(Jimin nodded his head and miya was soo happy so Tae carried miya and sat in the passenger seat and made Miya sit on his lap and said )

TAE: Is Miya happy now??

MIYA: Yesssss very happpyyyy!!!!

(Both tae and jimin giggled at her and jimin started to drive to the park as tae asked for it and after few min they reached the park and when miya got down the car she started to jump in her place and started to scream saying)

MIYA: It's sooo beautiful!!!!

TAE: So did the princess like this??

MIYA: YESSS!!!

TAE: Come on then let's take a walk and play something and we will eat the ice-cream and head back home???

(Miya smiled and nodded her head very fast and tae smiled and they three started to walk... While walking tae said)