CHAPTER 9.

AUTHOR POV:
It's been few days after miya was dropped at her house ...miya talks to tae everyday since tae gave his mobile number to her in case of emergency while she was with him and jk is also happy that his little girl is happy he was thinking what to do next when miya came to him

MIYA: Appa...

JK: Yes princess what happened...do you need anything?

MIYA: Appa can you play with me?

JK: But baby you can call jin uncle and ask him to play you know that appa is bit injured hmm?

MIYA: Otay...*sad pout*

(Miya goes back to her room with a sad pout on her face and jk thought)

JK POV:
Ahh now what should i do i cant see her sad ....but jin hyung will kill me if i will play with her cause it might affect my wounds and some stiches....ahh fine i will play with her for sometime...

(With that he went towards his daughter room and he went inside and saw that she was playing with her dolls and jk said )

JK: Princess

(Miya looked at him with her innocent doe eyes and said)

MIYA: Yes appa....

JK: You said you wanted to play...so come on let's play yeah??

MIYA: But appa said appa is injured?

JK: Appa is fine baby let's fine for sometime yeah?

(Miya jumped in happiness and said)

MIYA: YESSS YESSS APPAAAA WILL PLAY WITH MIYAAAA!!!

(Jk chuckled looking at his happy daughter he always wanted her to be happy and safe...they started to play and after 20 min...jk was feeling little bit tired and nauseous as well so he said )

JK: M-miya baby appa is tired can he rest?

MIYA: Appa are u okay??

JK: Yes princess appa is okay just wanna rest okay...if you need anything you can call me okay?

(Miya nodded her head and jk headed towards his room...he sat on the bed and shook his head cause he was feeling so nauseous soon he felt like vomiting and he held his stomach and went inside the bathroom and started to vomit....miya heard him and came to the room and went inside the room and saw that his dad was vomiting she had tears in her eyes and she called him )

MIYA: A-appa...what h-happened??

(Jk looked at his daughter who was at verge at crying and jk tried his best to stop the pain which he was feeling and saw tht the bandage was all red now indicating it affected his stiches and  he tried his best to speak ..but he just sat on the ground and miya started to cry and she immediately thought of tae and she took jk mobile and dailed tae number and after 1 ring tae picked up and said )

TAE: h-hello----

MIYA: E-eommaa!!

(tae panciked listning to the girl cry and said )

TAE: baby what happened tell me why are you crying??

MIYA: Eomma.....a-appaa

TAE: Baby what happened to appa....wait there baby i am coming right now 

(with that tae took the car keys and immediately rode to the jk house after few minutes he reached the house he immediately dashed into the house and he heard that miya was crying from upstairs and he immediately went up to the room and saw that jk was on the floor and miya was crying near her father...tae can clearly notice that jk was in so much pain and he was clutching his stomach and he immediately went near jk and hold him a bit up and said )

TAE: Jungkook!!

JK: t-tae...*sigh*

TAE: jungkook just hold on for few minutes everything will be fine...do u have stiches on your stomach??

(Jk just nodded his head and tae nodded his head and looked at miya and said )

TAE: baby appa is fine ...he is just in little pain don't worry nothing happened hmm?...now be a good girl and sit on the bed...

(Miya nodded her head and sat on the bed and tae slowly helped jk to sit on the bed and tae said )

TAE: Just wait for a sec let me get my medical kit from my car...

(with that tae ran to the car and miya sat near him and held his cheeks in his hands and wiped his tears with her little palm and said )

MIYA: Appa pls dont cry you are strong appa....

(jk just smiled slightly at her how much he did not want to scare the girl but he is helpless and soon tae came back and made him rest to the headboard and he opened jk shirt and saw the bandage and said )

TAE: Changing the bandage and giving some pain killers will help you ease the pain...let me help you...

(tae slowly changed the bandage and jk was in pain and miya was continuously wiping jk tears and was saying tht he is strong and after tae changed the bandage he saw tht jk was breathing normally but he was still in pain so tae prepared the injection and miya saw it and said )

MIYA: eomma....it...it will hurt..

TAE: No princess it wont ...hmm your appa will be okay....jungkook...it is a heavy dose it might pain alot...

(jk just nodded his head and tae applied the antiseptic cotton and started to injected him...jk hissed in pain and held tae arm tightly because of the pain and tears started to roll down his cheeks and tae said )

TAE: Just a little more jungkook it's almost done...

MIYA: A-appa is it hurting??

(jk just shook his head to miya but he knows how bad that pain was and after the injection tae went to his closet and bought another shirt and helped him to wear that and after tht he gave him a tablet and made him sleep....and tae after disposing everything and washing his hands...he picked up miya who was still crying and said )

TAE: Princess....appa is fine he will wake up in few hours...shh baby stop crying soo much...

MIYA: U know eomma appa said he is strong and would not cry for injection....*pout*

(Tae cooed at the innocent girl and said )

TAE: Then why don't you ask the same question when appa wakes up yeah?

(miya nodded her head and tae said )

TAE: My baby is so brave she called me in the right time...

MIYA: You only said me to call you if anything happens 

TAE: Yes baby you should 

(After tht tae made miya sleep and he was just on some calls in the living room of why he had to leave the hospital early and without any notice )

Hope you all liked this episode .....let me know in the comments how this story going on ...see you all in the next episode...till then be safe and happy...

To be continued......