CHAPTER 6.

AUTHOR POV:
Both jimin and tae were making the dinner and tae asked..

TAE:Jimin who is miya father...

JIMIN:His name is jungkook...

TAE:Ohh..and his wife?

JIMIN:She left him after miya was born..

TAE:What why??

JIMIN:She was having another relationship with another man while she was married to jungkook....

TAE:How could she do that i mean she was pregnant with his child...and she did not think of her child before leaving them both??

JIMIN:I dont know tae .....jungkook really does not talk about this so i also dont know much about it.....

(Tae just hummed and started to complete the dinner after it was done and after arranging everything he heard miya crying and tae rushed to the bedroom and saw tht  miya was crying very badly and tae immediately went near her and took her in his arms and said )

TAE: Aww princess why are u crying....shhh..shhhh babyy..i am here look..see..shhh...

MIYA:E-om-ma*cry*

(jimin and tae who were trying to calm her down got shocked that she called tae eomma...but tae was more worried abt her and said )

TAE:Yes baby..i am right here...calm down moon...please...

(Tae was also verge of crying seeing her cry soo bad and tae immediately took to her to the backyard and  started to show her the flowers and the garden and said many sweet things to her which calmed her down and tae was sighed in relief tht she stopped crying and miya said )

MIYA:Cute bear...

TAE:Yes baby tell me what is it?

MIYA:Bear ...i miss my eomma...but i dont know how she looks also...

TAE:Its okay baby dont think abt her ....she does not deserve an angel like you...

MIYA:Whenever i tried asking appa...he always ignores the topic and ask me to go and play with my toys....

TAE:Baby how abt we watch a cartoon...any cartoon which is your fav??

(Tae asked her trying to distract her cause he cant see that poor soul being all sad like tht and it worked...)

MIYA:Really will cute bear see cartoon with me too??

TAE:Sure even jimin will come ..

(Miya squelled in happiness and tae chuckled looking at miya being so happy and they both went inside and jimin saw them and said...)

JIMIN:What happened??

TAE:Jimin miya wants to watch her fav cartoon....

JIMIN:Sure lets watch it..come on 

(with tht they all sat on the couch and jimin started to run miya fav cacrtoon...)

(Author:comment down your fav cartoon)

(Miya started to see the cartoon with total concentration and jimin and tae chuckled looking at her...and jimin asked tae )

JIMIN:What happened in the backyard...?

(Tae sighed and said everything tht happen and jimin said )

JIMIN:Ofc she had cry...i think her fellow students too bully her because she does not have a mother...but she never complained anything...if she grew up like this she will be in great trouble cause she will get all cold and heartless just like her father which i dont want ...

TAE:Yes...why dont you talk to her father then...i mean its for her sake...but dont force him if he is not intrested nor dont wanna try anything...

JIMIN:Sure will try to talk to him...

(tae nodded his head and saw tht  miya was abt to doze off then tae lift her up and tickled her stomach a lil and said )

TAE:Baby you need to eat after tht the princess can sleep...hmm?

(Miya nodded her head with sleepy eyes she started to rub her eyes which made her look soo cute both jimin and tae cooed at her and they all went to the dinning area to complete there dinner and after few minutes they completed there dinner and here was jimin trying to get her to sleep but she was not sleeping and tae said)

TAE:Jimin give miya to be ...i will keep her to sleep...hmm?

(jimin nodded his head and handed miya to tae...and as soon as tae took her in arms..miya said )

MIYA:Bear...*pout*

TAE:Yes baby what is it??

MIYA:*pout*

(tae chuckled looking at her and said her)

TAE: Now how abt we play for few min and sleep ??

(miya nodded her head and tae and miya played for few minutes and after tht miya got tired and she slept....tae tucked her in her bed and made sure she was warm and left the room and when he came down he saw tht jimin was watching the tv and said)

TAE:Miya slept...

(Jimin nodded his head and said )

JIMIN:Come on lets watch some movie...its been soo long since we did night out...

(tae nodded his head and they started to watch a movie after enjoying the night with some bickering and watching the movie they slept...)

Hope you all liked this part...sry for any mistakes....will see you all in the next episode....

To be continued....