CHAPTER 3.

CHAPTER 3.

AUTHOR POV:

Today was JK mission and now jk was getting miya ready and after eating there breakfast jk said to miya...

JK: Princess....for today night you will go to Jin hyung house is tht fine princess???

MIYA: Yes appa...i love to go to jinnie oppa home...*giggle*

JK:Dont miss appa so much okay...and be a good girl...i will see you tomorrow morning princess.....

(Miya nodded her head and kissed jk cheek and after tht jk dropped miya in her school and informed jin hyung and he said he will take care of her....and after tht jk went towards his company and saw tht suga was talking abt the todays mission to the team .....and after finishing everyone left and suga said )

SUGA:So everything is good....within one hour we will start and kookie i am again telling you...pls be careful and dont get much hurt...i wont say you to not to get hurt...cause i know you will surely get hurt....but just see tht it wont be anything serious okay???

JK:Sure hyung i will take care of it...and dont stress too much okay???

SUGA: okay then...lets get ready and move

(with tht they got ready with all the weapons and everything and they started the mission and the mission went on for 4 hours ...it was quite long but jk team almost defeated everyone and now jk and the enemies team leader was fighting.....they both are at each others gun point and the enemy said )

ENEMY: Why dont you just lose JK....

JK: Loosing was never in my life of mafia ...so dont even think abt tht.....

(suga was already taking care of the surroundings making sure tht jk wont get shot ...but unfortunately....he did not see tht there was a snipper who was aiming at jk and he shot jk and the bullet directly hit near his ribs and jk immediately shooted the enemies leader in fore head meanwhile suga shot tht snipper .....and after tht suga immediately ran towards jk and said )

SUGA: JK!!! You got shot on shoulder as well as near ur ribs....you already lost soo much of blood...lets go to hospital...

(The other team members of jk team....took care of the situation and finally they won...but suga was worried sick for the younger and jk was trying his best to keep his eyes open and said in a weak voice to suga....)

JK: h-hyung....

(Suga immediatel looked at jk and said )

SUGA: Just hang on a little bit more we have almost reached the hospital.....dont close your eyes....

JK: Hyung...just t-ake....c-care of miya....

(With tht he closed his eyes as darkness covered him...and soon they reached the hospital and jk was immediately admitted in the hospital and suga called jin hyung and said )

SUGA: Jin hyung...jk got shot at shoulder and near ribs...he is in the ICU...can you please come..we are at your hospital only.....

JIN: Okay fine i am coming i will just call my best friend to come and take care of miya...i will be there soon.....

(After tht suga cut the call and jin called jimin and said )

JIMIN: Yes hyung what happen???

JIN: Jimin can you please come to my house and take care of miya...jk got shot and he is in ICU ....i need to go there immediately...and i cant leave miya alone...

JIMIN: Okay hyung dont panic....i will be there in 2min.....

(With tht jin cut the call and miya asked when she saw jin was worried)

MIYA: Jinnie....what happen???

(jin just smiled softly and said )

JIN:Miya baby.....jinnie needs to go somewhere and mochi uncle will come to play with you okay???

(Miya just nodded her head happily cause she will play with jimin as well)

(After 2 min jimin came and jin left and when jimin saw miya was playing he said )

JIMIN: Can i also join this lil princess????

(Hearing his voice...miya giggled loudly in happiness and said )

MIYA:Mochi uncle.....!!!!!!!!!

(Miya happily ran to jimin....and jimin immediately caught her in his arms and said )

JIMIN: What is my princess playing...???

(with tht jimin played with her....and after feeding her he tucked her in bed...and noe jimin was waiting for jin hyung call...to know abt jk condition....)

Hope you all like this part...sry for any mistakes....

To be continued......