CHAPTER 13.

AUTHOR POV:

Tae was the hospital reading some files he heard a knock and jimin entered and said 

JIMIN: Tae we don't really have any work in the evening shall we go jk house or you wanna go home and take rest?

TAE: I will come along with you miya must be sad ...

JIMIN: Yeah she was asking for you yesterday because she got a star in her exam and you promised her for the ice-cream

TAE: Yeah today i will come with you and make it up for her 

(jimin noded his head and after there work they head towards jk home and saw jin was playing with miya and as soon as miya saw tae she ran to him and tae took her in his arms and peck her cheeks and the girl giggled)

MIYA: Eommaaa!!!

TAE: Hello baby!!

(miya suddenly pout making jimin and tae confused and jimin asked )

JIMIN: What happened princess?

MIYA: Appa went outside and he said he will be late at night *pout*

JIN: Yeah he went to mission 

TAE: Again?

(jin nodded his head with a sigh )

JIN: He asked me to take care of her and he will be late at night

JIMIN: Ohh no baby look here shh

(they saw tht miya was about to cry because she was missing her dad and tae said while rocking her slightly)

TAE: My baby did not show be what she got in the test

MIYA: Eomaaaa i got a starrr!!!!

(Tae gasped and said )

TAE: Then show mee fasttt!!!

(Saying that tae kept miya down and she ran towards her room to get her exam paper and jimin said )

JIMIN: Bro just audition for any drama...gosh you act soo good...

TAE: Come on jimin she is just a kid and she would ofc expect this reaction from me i don't want her to be sad 

(jimin nodded his head and miya came down with her paper and showed it to tae and tae smiled widely and praised her so much that little girl was so happy and jimin and jin were also happy seeing them and tae said )

TAE: So as eomma promised her baby we will go to ice-cream okay?

MIYA: YAYYYY!!!

(they all giggled and went out to the nearest park and tae bought her fav ice cream for her she was all happy and while all the four were walking in the park jimin said )

JIMIN: What we will do after going home?

TAE: How about we watch any drama ?

JIN: That is a great idea...so lets buy some snacks before we go home?

TAE: Okay...

(After spending some time together in the park they went and bought some snacks while coming back home and after having dinner miya said )

MIYA: Eommaaa

TAE: Yes baby what happened?

MIYA: When will appa come?

TAE: He will come late baby now come on we will sleep it's already late and my baby has school tomorrow right?

(Miya nodded her head and after few minutes tae was successful in making her asleep then he came downstairs and all the three started to watch the drama and it was past midnight when jimin said )

JIMIN: Guys i am going to my room i really feel sleepy now and i have a surgery to do tomorrow 

JIN: Yeah me too even i will sleep....

TAE: Okay guys then you all sleep i will watch this drama for some more time

JIMIN: Okay but make sure you sleep early okay?

TAE: Yes i will

(With that jimin and jin went towards there room and slept and tae sighed and he watching drama after few hrs he saw that it was almost 2:30 and he was waiting for jungkook to come home...just then he heard the front door being opened and saw a tired jungkook as soon as he saw tae he said)

JK: Why are you still awake?

TAE:We will talk abt that later but first tell me you are not hurt anywhere right?

JK: No i am fine don't worry.

(Tae nodded his head and helped jk to settle on the couch and tae bring him some water and he drank in one go and said )

JK: Thank you tae...

TAE: It's ok now come u need to eat..

JK: You cooked for me?

TAE: Yeah i did now come i will heat it up again so that you can eat

JK: Okay then i will take a quick shower and be right back

(tae nodded his head and jk went to his room and after few min jk came down and saw tht tae was serving the food on the table and he went and sat on the chair and started to eat and he said )

JK: The food is delicious thank you..

(Tae smiled at him softly and said )

TAE: It's okay btw jk i wanted to tell you something...

JK: Yeah go ahead

TAE: You asked to me to be your husband and miya eomma...so my ans is that i am ready for it ...

JK: Huh?

TAE: I mean i am ready to marry you jungkook...

JK: But-

TAE: i know and you can take your own time and you are a good person jungkook and i know you will always keep me happy *smile*

(Jk smiled at him and said )

JK: Thank you for trusting me tae and yes i will always keep you happy....so how about we fix our marraige in next week?

TAE: Anything is fine with me 

JK:That's good but why are you awake till now?

TAE: I was waiting for you and wanted to make sure u don't sleep on empty stomach

JK: Why do u care so much?

TAE: Well you care abt me so why not and i will live with u soon so i have to take care of your things we both are into this  together okay?

(Jk nodded his head and after dinner they both went to there rooms and slept)

Hope you all like this episode sorry for any mistakes see you all in the next episode..

To be continued..........