CHAPTER 8.

??:So your name is Kim Taehyung ?

(Everyone turned towards the voice and saw jk and tae said )

TAE: Hello sir...and yes my name is Kim Taehyung..

JK: Thank you for taking care of my daughter .. *Cold voice *

TAE: Uhh its nothing sir she is just a very cute fluff ball so no worries i guess...

(jk asked a maid to take miya from his arms and place her in her bed and taw was watching the maid so that she will not drop miya and after a min tae saw jk and said)

TAE: I will be leaving then 

JIN: Wait have some tea with us and then go...

TAE: Uhh but...jin hyung..

JK: Jin Hyung?? do you know each other before?

JIMIN: Ahh yeah kookie it's actually we all are from same department and we all are co-workers

(jk nodded his head and said )

JK: Have tea with us then my driver will drop you home...

TAE: It would be glad to stay with you all but sir i have my own car i will ride back home myself thank you for the concern...

(jk nodded and all of then left for the garden and all of them followed jk and they all sat down and started with some random talks and jk was just nodding his head and was giving one line answers after 10 minutes they heard miya crying and tae immediately ran towards the room and saw that one maid was trying to calm her but she was going on crying screaming "eomma" and tae immediately went near the maid and took miya in his arms and said )

TAE: Look baby I am here shhh...stop crying look at me baby I am right here...

(Tae said while slightly rocking her in his arms and slowly miya calmed down and hugged tae neck tightly and tae was patting her back and was comforting her and was assuring her that he was right with her and everyone were looking at the scene and saw that jk was just looking at tae and miya with a blank expression and jk thought)

JK POV:
This is the first time she cried soo badly and..yeah she did not ask for me first and she was screaming eomma which she never did ...guess they both really grew a great bonding with each other she is a bubbly girl anyway she loves to make a lot of friends...I am happy that she atleast found her home where she can call someone eomma and get the motherly love which she is craving for....but i dont know what destiny has storied for us.....hmm let's see Mr.Kim Taehyung....what the future hold for us...

(With tht he went near miya and jk started to speak)

JK: Princess *soft tone*

(the little girl hearing her father's voice she moved her head and saw her father from tae neck and said )

MIYA: A-appa....

JK: Yes princess stop crying and come to appa.....

(Miya shook her head and she again burried her face in tae neck...tae smiles awkwardly and said )

TAE: uhh--

JK: It's ok guess she loves you a lot...

(Tae looked at her and said )

TAE: I love her a lot too...*soft whisper*

(Jk heard him and smiled internally and said )

JK: Sorry if she bothered you too much...

TAE: No she did not bother me at all..infact that house finally felt like home with her...

JK: You can come at our house every weekend along with jin hyung and jimin to spend some time with her...guess she is too much attached to you and she would cry without you....

(Tae nodded his head and said thank you and jimin said)

JIMIN: Finally we have a new member in our group....yayyy

(Tae looked at him and jin said )

JIN: He means that we all were together since we were teens and from that time except we three no one joined us ofc he is a mafia and we want true friends so he was excited...

(Tae nodded his head and looked at jk and said )

TAE: Mr.Jeon you all can also come to my house whenever you want to I live alone so there would me no problem

JK: Sure we will visit you soon and call me jungkook...

(Tae nodded his head and after spending some time and miya slept in tae arms and jk asked him to place miya in her cradle and after that he went away to his home and after he freshed up he went to his study room and took out the paitents file and started to analyze them and he sighed and said )

TAE: I already miss that lil girl she is really to cute and bubbly she makes me forget all my tensions and worries now i have solve these paitents files and write the medical reports...

(After some time tae completed his work and he went to his room and slept after chatting with jin hyung for sometime and he slept )

Hope you all have enjoyed this chapter i am really sorry for the very late updates my training sessions are going on so i am unable to make time to write these scripts and i don't want to write them in a hurry cause i don't want to make you all disappointed in the story line...pls drop your suggestions below in the comment box...

To be continued......