CHAPTER 15.

AUTHOR POV:

Tae and jimin are working in the hospital and after finishing there surgery they went to cafeteria to have there lunch and jimin said 

JIMIN: So tae tomorrow is your wedding how do you feel hmm?

TAE: I am excited as well as scared 

JIMIN: Why are you scared ...

TAE: I am scared because i dont know if i will be able to be a good partner for kookie and a good parent to miya..

JIMIN: Tae... dont worry about anything everything will be alright okay?

TAE: yes i hope so...

JIMIN: Now come up cheer up and be happy tomorrow is your marriage and you will start a new journey of your life yeah?

TAE: Yeah even i am excited 

JIMIN: Yeah so let's go home early today since we don't really have any work okay?

TAE: yeah okay even i need to pack my bag since jk asked me to move into his house after the marriage

JIMIN: Yeah okay no problem...okay lets go we need to help jin hyung for now..

(Tae nodded his head and went back to his work and after work they all headed back to there home and after tae fresh up he packed his suitcase and after that he made dinner for himself and after having his dinner he saw he got a missed call from jk so he called him back and lift the call and screamed)

|| ON CALL ||

MIYA: Eommmmaaaaa!!!!

TAE: Hey hello miya baby what are you doing?

MIYA: I was playing with my toys and appa is busy in some work so i messaged you

TAE: okay...so did my lil baby eat her dinner

MIYA: Yessss appa feed meee

TAE: you are such a sweet girl 

MIYA: Eommaaa

TAE: Yes baby?

MIYA: Eomma appa said that tomorrow is your marriage and after that you will live with us forever

TAE: Yes baby what appa said is true...

MIYA: Yayyyyy miya is super happyyyyyy 

(tae chuckled at her and said )

TAE: Now miya will be a good girl and and will keep all her toys in their places and will go to sleep okay?

MIYA: Yeah eomma...good night eomma..i can't wait for tomorrow

TAE: Me too baby...and good night sleep tight princess...

(after that he cut the call and saw that he got a message from jimin he opened it and saw)

JIMIN: Tae i will come to your house at morning 10 okay?

TAE: yeah okay

(with that he kept his phone aside and saw some news on the tv and after that he saw that it was 11 at night he just thought of getting some fresh air and he went to balcony and he looked at the night stars he took a deep breath and thought to himself)

TAE: I hope i will be a good husband and a good parent to miya...i hope it will be as beautiful as we both thought it will be and we will be together for our rest of our lives ....I am excited for this new journey with you...kookie...

(after standing there for some time he went back to his room and slept )

|| NEXT DAY ||

AUTHOR POV:
Tae was preparing the breakfast when he heard someone rang the door bell...he went to check it and saw that it was jimin and he said 

TAE: Good morning chim...

JIMIN: Good morning tae...what are you doing?

TAE: I am just preparing the breakfast now go fresh and come downstairs okay?

(Jimin nodded his head and after some time he came back and both of them had there breakfast and jimin said )

JIMIN: You know tae yesterday miya was soo hyped for the fact that you will get married and will live with them..

TAE: Yes i remember she called me yesterday and was so happy talking about it and i felt like it is worth it to try everything for that little angel

(jimin nodded his head and said )

JIMIN: Since you're wedding is at evening 4 we have to reach to the destination at 1 so that we can get you ready and see all other preparations okay?

(tae nooded his head and after completing his work it was almost 1 so they packed everything and kept it in the car and they drove off to the destination and jimin was driving the car and he noticed that tae was thinking something so he asked him)

JIMIN: What happened tae....??

TAE: Nothing jimin just enjoying the fresh air...

(Jimin nodded his head and soon they reached the destination and as soon they got down they saw the decoration which was 80% completed and tae said )

TAE: Woah jimin this decoration is so stunning...like really i loved every bit of it and woww

(jimin chuckled looking at tae reaction and said )

JIMIN: I am glad that you loved the decoration and this whole decoration was decided by your hubby...

(Tae nodded his head and they head inside the room which was for him after going inside he saw that there was his suit hanging near the dressing table and went towards it and touched it and jimin said )

JIMIN: Did you like your wedding suit?

TAE: It's awsome...like really i loved it so much...who selected it?

JIMIN: It was jin and jungkook...

(Tae nodded his head and after that they started with his makeup and it almost took 2 hours to get him ready it was currently 3 now and tae was just scrolling through his mobile wondering if jk arrived or no...suddenly they heard a knock on the door tae frowned and opened the door and he saw miya near the door.)

Hope you all liked this episode ..and next part will be there wedding and forgive me cause i am not good at writing the wedding scenes but let me know if you loved it cause it helps me a lot...everyone stay happy and healthy....see you all in the next episode..)

To be contined....