Just an Activity

Author's POV

"Hyung, how's the singing class?" Kai said to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Its fine, how about the dance class?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its cool hyung! Do you know Yoona?" Kai asked.

"Uhmm.. Snsd's face of the group?" Chanyeol added.

"Ne. I think i like her hyung. Do you think i have a chance?" Kai asked with puffing eyes.

"Fact. None." Chanyeol said prankly.

"Yah! Why are you so bad to me hyung?!?" Kai said.

"Kai, we all know that Yoona likes Luhan, right?" Baekhyun said.

"But hyung Luhan doesnt like Yoona" Kai defended.

"Aish! Whatever Kai!" Chanyeol shouted.

*Kriing! Kriing!*

The bell rang then the 3 of them headed to their classes.

-At Singing Class-

"Okay Class for your first assignment, you will have to compose a song." Ms. Go said

"But Ms Go.. Is that too hard for us?" Xiumin said.

"Okay, so we will just divide you into 3 groups. Okay now pick a number in this box. Each number has its theme and those who have the same theme will be groupmates. Arraseo?" Ms. Go explained.

"Yes Miss" they said in unison.

Then, all of them picked a number.

The first group consist of Luhan,Kyungsoo,Seohyun and Sunny. And their theme is about Love.

The second group is Taeyeon,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Xiumin.And their theme is about Memories.

The third group consist of Chen,Suho,Tiffany,Kris and Jessica. And their theme is about Dreams.

"Okay, i want all of this tommorow, i want you to apply all your knowledge in song composing,okay..that's all see you tommorow." Ms. Go added.

"Bye Miss" they said unison.

"So we're team now" Seohyun said.

"Ne. Let's make it perfect,okay?" Sunny added.

"Let's do our best guys! " Luhan said.

"Wait. Where would we do the song composing?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Uhm.. We can do that in our house, its just near here." Luhan suggested and they all nod.

"Our theme is love. I think its easy." Kyungsoo said.

"Love is hard hyung.. but well if we cooperate well then we will finish it.." Sunny said.

-

"Aigoo! We are one now. haha" Taeyeon joked.

"Haha. Noona dont feel awkward with boys around you okay?" Xiumin suggested.

"No problem Xiumin! I will be fine.." Taeyeon said.

"Noona, is it hard to write a song of memories?" Chanyeol asked.

"I dont know Chanyeol, lets find out.." Tae said.

"Lets just do it at our dorm, if its okay to you noona" Xiumin said. And Taeyeon nodded.

-

"We are team right now.." Tiffany said.

"Yeah, Tiffany-noona do you have an experience in composing songs? Chen asked.

"None.. " Fany-unnie answered.

"Lets just do our assignment at our mansion.." Suho siggested. and they all nod.

--
Done updating !

Hope you like it :)