Status ? In A Relationship

Yoona's POV

We won! of course not suprising dear author! We are the protagonist on this story ;)

Well, what should i say! Its new because we won awards but as snsd but not by representing a school.

"Yoona?" i turned around and i saw Kai. "Wae?" i asked. "Can you go out with me?" he asked. "Why me? Why not Hyo?" i asked. Then Hyoyeon join our convo. "How come i?" she asked. "I thought you two are dating?" i asked. "Of course not!" they said in unison. "Okay, fine! I'll go with you." i said then he hold my hand and went out.

"Jongin-ah, where are you taking me?" i asked him. "Somewhere romantic..." he said. What kind of romantic? Aish! I hate romance except when Lulu Deer will be the one! "We are here!" he asked. I glared at the sight, we are at the park with a romantic table with a candlelight. "Sit here." he said and helped me sit. "Thanks, did you do this for me?" i asked. "Of course..but with the help of Hyo" he said. "But, why ?" i asked. He hold my hand and say "Yoona, i-i- i like you, can you be my girlfriend, promise i'll make you happy...". I was shocked and got blanked for almost a minute.What should i do ? I think he is sincere..

"Y-yes!" i said.
"Yes?" he asked

I nodded and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you" he said. "Love u too" i replied. And we eat our food and went back to our hotel.

Kai's POV

Yes! She's now my girlfriend! I can't wait to tell everyone to prove that she is my girlfriend

#ProudBoyfriend .

Wait, i have to call Hyo...

Yeoboseyo-Hyo

Unnie, its me Kai!-me

Oh.. Wae ?-Hyo

Why are you not in the hotel?-Me

Im with Sooyoung at a restaurant-Hyo

I have a good news!-Kai

What?-Hyo

Yoong and i are in a relationship! -Me