Back To Korea

No one's POV
(⊙o⊙)

"Omo! Yuri! Tao!" Yoona shouted in shocked. Then the two of them woke up from their own dreamland. As they were both awake they were so shocked the two of them slept like a couple. They stood up and stretched

Then the others was (⊙o⊙)?. They gave the two of them a malicious joking look. "Yah!What's about your faces" Yuri shouted. "Yul, why are you they with Tao?" Sooyoung asked. "We got stocked since yesterday because this elevator sucks!" Tao said.

"Good thing both of you is okay, lets eat breakfast, i know a place" Lay suggested. "Right, my stomach needs food badly" Sooyoung said. "Your always like that." Yoona said. "Me? Both of us! Dont be a hypocrite" Sooyoung teased. After a conversation they all went towards the restaurant Lay suggested.

"This is yummy oppa!" Sehun said. "Tao-shi, what happen inside the elevator?" Kai asked. "Nothing." Tao said. "Nothing? I don't believe you Tao" Hyoyeon said. "Is their something fishy happened?" Kai said. "Yah!Shut up your perverted mind! Nothing happened" Yuri shouted."Arraseo,arraseo! Lets go back to hotel and get ready for our flight!" Kai said.

Super dupper fast forward
--->>>>>>>>>...>>>>

Yuri's POV

I'm annoyed with these persons specially that Kai! Such a greeny mind. How many time do we both have to tell them that nothing happened?!? Aish!

We are now arriving at the airport. Many reporters and fans approached.

Reporter 1: Is it true that rumors about exo and snsd is now disbanded?
Reported 2: What can you tell to the persons who said that your respective groups are kicked out of your agency?

What the f**k are they talking about! Disbanded? Do you think they think that the agency would do that to the best groups they had?!?
Aish! We just decided to ignore them even if they are too annoying and the fans are very loud.

Then our van appeared on us. And headed us to our dorms.

Taeyeon: How was the whole trip guys?
Sooyoung: Its amazing especially for Yuri *evil smile to Yul*
Yuri: Noo! Its not! Don't believe her unnie
Seohyun: How come you said it Soo-unnie?

I try to cover Sooyoung mouth with my hands but i cant cause she is too strong.

Sooyoung: She and Tao had a great night
Yuri: Don't believe to her!!!
Sunny: Waeyo?
Hyoyeon: They got stucked together in an elevator the whole one night
Tiffany: Aigoo! Yul is blushing. How was it (she said with a big eye smile and english accent)
Yuri: Shut up! Its nothing.

Then Seohyun changed the topic, thanks to her ;)

Seohyun: By the way Tae-unnie, why dont we let them join our trip to Jeju island?
Hyoyeon: Wait, Jeju island. Wae?
Tiffany: We and exo planned a trip their.

Wait? Yehet! Jeju island! Yehet Ohorat!

-
Here's an update! Sorry for lots of wrong grammars! Hope you like it! By the way, so much thanks to all those who voted every chapter thanks a lot i cant mention all your names but you know who you are. Many thanks . Love lots!