Sleepover Time! 2

Back to Exo's Dorm..

Baekhyun's POV

After 10 years we almost finished our work lol. Just 2 hours and its now 11:11, im so sleepy.

"Im sleepy can i get some sleep?" Xiumin said.

"Me too.." Chanyeol added.

" Go ahead. You too Baekhyun i will be the one to polish this lyrics." Taeyeon said.

"Uhm.. i'll just stay here so i can help you." i said.

"Okay,bye! Hyung dont do something wrong to our noona okay?" Chanyeol said.

"Are you crazy? Get out! Get some sleep Virus!" i said.

"Uhmm.. noona? Can i tell you a secret?" i asked her.

"Sure.." she said.

"I-im your Baby Baek..." i said.

She never replied and i was shock she slept at my shoulder. Aish! I thought it will be my chance to tell her but it turned this way.. oh well i just have to take this moment lol.

After i finished the song i cant help but fell a sleep..

At Luhan's Mansion

Kyungsoo's POV

As we finished our task i noticed Sunny taking some selca doing her specialty,aegyo! She is so cute ugh! Then she noticed me.

"Uhm.. Can we take a selfie together, Dyo?" she asked with a puffy eyes and matching pout :3

"Sorry, i dont do aegyo.." i answered.

"Please,Dyo! Just for me please!" she said. Why so cute ugh!

"Fine noona.." i said.

Seohyun's POV

After we finished the task i laid on a bed to read a book. Then suddenly Luhan appeared.

"Uhm.. Seo? Do you want to go out with me now?" he said.

"S-sure but is it too late?" i asked.

"Its better so there will be no cameras, you know" he said. And i nod and we went to the bubble tea store. !

At Suho's Mansion

Suho's POV

As we are studying are finished task i can see on Tiffany's eye her joy as we finish the song she always became so adorable when smiling.

"So, Suho where would we sleep?" Tiffany asked me.

"Oh, uhmm.. at the guest room.. you and Sica while Chen and Kris are in the guest room 2." i explained.

" Fine , lets go Fany im sleepy" Sica-noona said.

Kris' Pov

Aish!That annoying sleepy head! I almost lost my temper to her.

As i am also tired Chen and i went to the guest room.

The heck! I cant sleep tho. So i went to their kitchen and search for a cold water. There i saw Sica.

"What are you doing here?" Sica asked me

"Should i be the one to be asked that question?" i said.

"Whatever.." she said and sat on the sofa. I ignored her and go straight to refrigerator and drink a cold water. Then Sica fell asleep at the sofa and she accidently drop her self to the floor lol! But she never awake.Haha. AIsh! I felt so pitty about her so i lift her..

Kris,why do i have to this to tjis sleepy head girl.. ugh! Then Chen appeared.

"Oh hyung! I never thought that they will be a spark on the both of you after your fight." Chen said.

"You, Pabo! Just open the door!" Chen opened the door and i put Sica in her bed.

"Thanks, ice prince..." she whispered.. "Its good that you can be a thankful person sleepy head!" i said and walk away.

-
Triple Update guys..

Kamsa to all who voted the recent parts..

;D