Results

Author's POV

At exo's dorm

"Hyung!Wake up!Hey!" Chanyeol shouted. Then Baekhyun and Taeyeon woke up and find out they slept together.

"I told you not to do wrong with our noona" Xiumin said.

"Yah! Nothing happened you green minded freak!" Baek shouted.

"Omigod! Guys its already 10 am we are totally late for school!" Taeyeon worried. Then they hurriedly prepared their stuffs and headed to their school.

"Why are the 4 of you late?" Ms. Go asked."Im sorry.. we slept late yesterday for doing the song" Baekhyun explained."Fine go to your seats and pass your output" Ms. Go said.

"Okay, for the results.. For the first group the composition is super unique it tells the people the feeling of being lived, and its good. For the second group i like the flow of the lyrics its good that you mixed it with narrations,excellent. And for the last group i like how the whole song was arrange and how much you want you dream,outstanding!... " Ms. Go explained.

"Miss, who is the winner then?" Suho asked."Oh, i forgot the winner will have an A+ grade for their performance and will perform on the quarterly showcase with their composed song,now the winner is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The second group! "

Then the second group rejoice.. Due to excitement Taeyeon and Baekhyun give each a hug.

"They both really developed last night. haha" Chanyeol joked. "Yah!" Baek shouted and chase Chanyeol.

-
Late update.. S-O-R-R-Y !