A Gift?

Hyoyeon's POV

"Yoong and i are in a relationship!" Kai said. After what i heard i eventually choked.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Sooyoung said. Then gave me a water. "Thanks, im fine. "Yeobo? Unnie?" Kai asked on the phone. "Oh, i-i-im happy for you guys! KaiYoon fighting!" i said. " Thanks, Unnie for everything.." he said. "No problem, i have to eat more bye!" I said and hang up the phone.

"Who's that,Unnie?" Sooyoung asked. "Its Kai.." i replied. "Why did he called?" Soo asked. "He informed me that he and Yoong is now in a relationship." i explained. Then her eyes widened as big as D.O's *kidding* "What??!?!. why?how?when?" she said. "Dont overeact Soo! I help Kai to prepare for this night for Yoona." i said. "But why unnie? I thought you like him and Yoona like Lulu?" she asked AGAIN. "Aish! Too many questions Soo! Let Yoona and Kai answer all of that! Lets go back to the hotel and fet some sleep." i said.

Yuri's POV

I was about to sleep but..

Kring!

Goodness! Who called.. Disturbing the hottest girl in Korea. lol.

Incoming Call

Ms. Lee

I answered..

Yeoboseyo?-Me

Annyeong haseyo Ms. Kwon, i just would like to congratulate all of you. You did great!-Ms. Lee

Thanks Ms.Lee! -Me

Enjoy your night Ms.Kwon tommorow is your flight back to South Korea- Ms. Lee

Arraseo! Bye ! - Me

I realized i was the only one here in our hotel room. Soo, Hyo and Yoong are not here, Aish! I decided to get out of that boring hotel and sat at the bench near the hotel where i can see the whole market in this city. It feels so calm. After sitting there for a minute..

"Excuse me?" a girl approached me. "Why?" i asked. "Can i have your autograph Ms. Yuri?" she said. "Oh...Uhmm.. Sure"  i said and signed on her notebook and hugged me. And went away. That girl is so adorable i said and smiled.

Then i realized Tao was behind the bench and saw everything.

"I never thought you have a good side.." he said. "Yah! Whatever. What are you doing here? Are you stalking me!" i said. "Ani.." he said. " I just visited my family here in China. Im going back to the hotel" He added. "No one cares panda!" i said. "By the way this is for you.." he said and throwed a keychain to me and it was a cute panda keychain. "Thanks. Im going back to hotel too can i come with you?" i said and he never replied so i just followed him....