Trip to Jeju Island 2

@x_mc06_x

This story is dedicated to x_mc06_x who answered my question last part correctly :) Thanks for participation :D :D :D And im sorry for those who wait for this part !mAs i promise, this will be a good one ;)

>>>>>>><<<<<<

LSM'S POV

"Hi Ms. Choi and Mr. Park" i said to Sooyoung and Chanyeol who seemed to be eating some foods. Their eyes widened as they saw me. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mr.Lee" the two said in unison. "Sir, why did you came here? How did you know we are here." Chanyeol asked. "Lets talk about these with the others" I said and went to the other with them.

"Sir Lee! What are you doing here?" Suho asked. "Well, guys? I have an important words to discuss with you" I said in a serious tone. "Is it about our study?We are doing great" Jessica said. "No its not Ms. Jung, i know you excell in your classes" I replied. "Them, what is it Sir" Taeyeon asked.

"Okay, this is very important but first thing i would like you to know that ......" I paused for a second. "That, im no longer the manager of the SM Entertainment." Then a silence came upon is and they sigh in relief. "What do you mean Sir, you are the founder of this entertainment." Tiffany said.

"The board had decided." I said.

FLASHBACK>>>

At the board meeting..

Co-Producer: Sir, the other companies had been beaten us in sales and fans is really craving for Exo and Snsd comeback.

Stockholder: The many issues surrounded by them is not getting wild since your ideas of sending them to school had succeed.

Co-manager: Mr. Lee, we dont want our reputation to be destroyed by them.

Me: Im sorry guys, its all my fault.

Producer: Then, tell us what kind of trash ideas comes to your mind sir? We dont want another failure! We should remove and disband them for good sake!

All except Me : Yes!

Me: Wait! Isn't it too unfair for them?

Co-manager: Unless we should have another idea

Me: Fine, here's a deal. Dont remove them, this happened because of me

Producer: So?

Me: So, let me be the one to be remove

Co-Producer: But sir!

End of Flashback :(:(:(:(:(:(:-[

"Sir?" Yoona asked. "Oh, uhmm.. " Taeyeon cutted me. "Why is that so?" She said. "Its because...i-im old." i lied. "What kind of joke is that sir?" Baekhyun joked. I just smiled.

YOONA'S POV

I can't imagine what is reality now! First, why did Lsm did these. Second, why did the author of this story made me bad here (kidding)...

I saw Luhan stood and went out. I followed him without him noticing. He went near the comfort room and i saw a romantic candlelight table full of rose petals with a poster "SARANGHAEYO BABYSEO" my nerves! Why did he fell in love with that two-faced girl!

I went near him "Lulu deer, your so romantic, is this for me?" i said. "Ani. ots for Seo-." i cutted him because i saw Seohyun approaching us and KISSED LUHAN..

-
Thats that ! Did you enjoy it?