Trip to Jeju Island

Tiffany's POV

Now its time for Jeju island!

Yehet Ohorat! Like Thethun xD.
Well, now we arrived in this breath-taking island. Like nigga! How good.

"Aigoo! This is a nice place guys!" Taeyeon said. "Best place to sleep" Jessica added. "Where would we go oppa?" I asked Suho. "THere." he said . And pointed a big mansion. "Is that your mansion hyung?" Seohyun asked  "Yup, lets go" He said and we walked and entered there mansion.

Chanyeol's POV

Im hungry so i went to our car to pick food then i saw a tall girl eating our food.

"Hey! What are you doing! Are you a stealer!" I shouted . The girl turn back. "Should i be the one asking why are you shouting me!" she shouted. I assumed that she is an SNSD member. "Who are you?" the girl said. "Im Choi Sooyoung,Pabo! And i know you are Exo's Park Chanyeol!" She shouted. I was shocked in a moment and get some foods. "Hey! What do you think youre doing?" She asked. "Nothing!" i shouted. Then i opened a lay's chips and eat it with her.

No one's POV

When the two groups entered Suho's rest house...

Suho: Guys, this has many rooms so suit yourselves.
Tiffany: Kamsamnida Oppa! *eyesmile inserted*
Yoona: Lets go to the beach guys!
All : Okay ~~~

"Hi Guys!" a man said....

⊙﹏⊙..

---
Cliffhanger AGAIN?!? Ooops sorry supaahh short update. You know, school days. I think i should update on the other day. Please dont stop reading :)) And who do you think is the man guys? The one who will get the answer correctly, i will dedicate to you the next part.
Clue? _ _e     _o_     m_ _
↖(^ω^)↗