Finding The Couple

Sooyoung's POV

I woke up early so that i could prepare my stuffs for today we will go back to South Korea. As i went out of our room to buy breakfast..

"Unnie,have you seen Tao?" Sehun approached. "Nope. Wae?" i asked. "He never went to our room since yesterday." he answered. "That's weird, Yuri never went to our hotel since yesterday also." i said. "Is they together?" he said. "Maybe not. They hate each other." i said.

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and try to call Yuri..

The number you have dialed is..........

I hanged my phone and try to call her almost ten times but the same thing occurred.

"Yuri is not answering." i said to Sehun. "Tao also." Sehun said and i started to worry for them. Then i decided to wake Yoona and Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, i'm sorry for last night." Yoona said. " Its okay Yoong" i said and hugged her. "But, i will never stop my plan." Yoona said. "Fine. Just think about it again" i said.

Lay's POV

I just woke up and Kai is still sleeping so i decided to talk to Sehun. "Oppa, have you seen Tao? Im looking for him." Sehun said worriedly. I shook my head as a reply. "Maybe he is just around." I said. "What if we'll invite SNSD to have a breakfast with us?" i said. Sehun nodded and he woke up Kai.

We knocked on their door.

"Annyeong Yoona! Sleep well?" Kai said. Im smelling something fishy with the two of them. "Yup, what do you want?" she asked. "We are inviting you to eat breakfast with us if you want?" i suggested. Yoona nodded and called the rest.

We are now arrived at the elevator and Sehun pressed the down button and it doesn't work.

"What's wrong with this?!?" Sehun said. "Excuse me. Mam and sir we will just fix this for a moment" a hotel worker said.

When it finally done, a two person appeared in the elevator and they are recently sleeping. Wait, is it ....

Tao and Yuri?!?

--

Cliffhanger there eh? I'm sorry for this super boring chapter. I will just update tommorow if i have time. Thanks ;) ♥♥♥
(*^﹏^*)O(∩_∩)O(>^ω^<)<