China At Last

Lay's POV

Omo! Its my POV.. haha .. Today is the date of flying to China for ASDS.. Im so excited to go back to China.

As i wake up and i went to Kai,Tao and Sehun to wake them up.

"Wake up Kiddos! Were gonna be late for our flight..." i said and they all woke up and started to get ready..

Fast Forward ---->>>

We are now here at the airport waiting for Snsd and Ms. Lee. After a few minutes SNSD arrived.

"Sorry, were late.. We were kinda traffic." Yoona said. "Where's Ms.Lee?" Tao asked.

"Uhm.. Ms. Lee called and she said she cant come because she had sent to hospital.." Sooyoung said.

"What!?! Then who will be with us?" I asked. Then, an anouncement came up.

"Attention! Flight 143 nonstop to China is now boarding.."

"I guess we jusy have to go then?" Yuri said. We all nod and proceed to the plane.

Author's POV

At the airplane the seat is by paired.

Hyoyeon and Kai

Yoona and Lay

Sehun and Sooyoung

Tao and Yuri

Hyoyeon and Kai was talking about what surprises will Kai give to Yoona.

Yoona and Lay was just not talking at all because they hate each other.

Sehun and Sooyoung was chatting about their careers and life.

Tao and Yuri was teasing each other about who has more abs than the two of them...

At last they arrived at China.

"At last we are here !" Yuri said. "Lets go to our hotel" Kai said and went to the hotel..

-
Sorry for such a late update :(
I just been busy fangirling ExoShidae the whole time. Haha! Happy 1k readers to this story. Thanks for reading. Mwah! Kamsamnida!