Trip to Jeju Island 3

Seohyun's POV

Bzzt!

My phone vibrated and i get my phone from my pocket and...

From : Lulu Deer

Hi Baby Seo, come here near at the comfort room i have something to tell you . XOXO ♡

So i decided to leave these conversatiom as well as this room.

"Seohyun-ah, where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked. "I just have to go to the comfort room" i said. "Wait, have you seen Yoona?" Kai asked. "She left a while ago"

Then Kai-oppa escorted me and find Yoona as well. As we reach the pathway some romantic candlelights and fireflies flying in the pathway. I saw two persons. And they kissing. Wait? They are kissing ?!!? Who are they? Then the girl turned her face around me and the boy turned too. It was Luhan?!?

<\\\\\3  My heart suddenly ached. Kai was also surprised and run towards then and punched Luhan. A fight started between them. Blood started to flow in Luhan's cheeks. Kai give him a killing sight with a devilish passion to hurt him. I want to stop them but how can i ? My feet cant move and i dont know why. My heart pumps like it is pushed by nails. Then Yoona started to shouted.

Kai's POV

After what i saw ? Do you expect me to do nothing? Of course not, you see your friend kissing your girlfriend ?!? I punched Luhan as i can but he is not responsing while Yoona is just standing. Then she said "Stop this ! Kai, stop!" She said while crying. "Kai, let me explain!" Luhan said. "What? Explain that you kissed my girlfriend?" I said. "Enough! Kai stop this !" Yoona said. "So you're defending him!" I shouted. " Yes! And you know i love him amd us? We are over!" Yoona shouted

.

.

.

Luhan's POV

This moment pissed me off! I dont know what to do. Tell me author why am i so handsome? XD . I saw Seohyun speechless so as Kai. Kai never said a word and walked away crying. Seohyun had her poker face and walked away. I was about to talk to her. "Leave her! She need peace in their bodies!" Yoona said. "That her that your saying is the girl i love! Never do this again!" i said to Yoona. Then i ran towards Seohyun.

"Seo! Please talk to me!" i said while grabbin' her hand. "Why? You want me to be an outstanding audience of a LuYoon kissing scene?!?" she shouted. "No, its not that way" i said. "Sorry. I never have a right to scold you, who am i to be deserved your explanation? I was just a friend." she said while crying. "No ! Your more than that! You are the one i love Seohyun! Your my only one." i said. She wiped her tears. "Me? Why?" she asked. "Believe me when i say i love you. And i know thos scene is epic but ,y love is true" i said. She never said a word and hugged me. "Saranghae Oppa. Thank you" she whispered in my ears.

Hyoyeon's POV

"Where those people?" I asked them. "They must be on their way back here." Suho said. "I better check on them." i said and leave all the way to everywhere then i aaw Seohyun and Luhan huhhing each other. "Hey! Where's them? " i asked. "Oh, uhmm.. we dont know" Luhan said. "Oh okay then continue what your doing i dont wanna be a spoiler of your scene" o said and continue finding the two of them. Suddenly as i reach the back of the house i hear a man crying. OhMy! Is this a haunted place? "Hello? Im am SNSD member i can help you just please dont hurt me i can give an authograph or amything you want" i shouted in nervous. "Hey, Hyoyeon?" someone called me. Sh*t! He knows my name. "Uhmm.. Who are you?" i asked. "Chill its me Kai" he said. Phew! I thought someone again like ghost. "Uhmm. Why are you crying" i asked. "Im not crying! " he said wiping his obvious tears. "Dont be like that! I know your crying tell me why? i asked.

"You know the feeling of giving all. Ever since i thought we're loving each other but im the only one with this f*cking relationsh*t" he exclaimed. "Chill dude, im sorry.." i said. "No its not your fault--" i cutted him "Yes it is, the fact is i know that Yoong doesn't love you and just using you" i explained.

"What!?! . Why did you hid it!?!" he shouted. "Im so sorry i thought she will learn to love you" i said. "Whatever. You're all the same" he said. "Im not the same as you thought,Kai" i said and cried silently. "You know its fine for me to be rejected the first place than to believe in a lie" he expressed. "Im sorry. I will always be here for you Kai" i said and hugged him.

-

Im back my dear readers! Haha. Sorry for not updating for 123456789 years XD you know school year had started here in the Philippines :( But i will try my best to update twice a week now :)) Thanks for the votes and reads my dear readers ♥ Sorry for this boring part lol.

And i changed my username to ExoShidae_GabRu :D Thanks ♥♡♥