Arts School Dance Showdown

Author's POV

As they reached the hotel they take a rest for an hour and went to the competition venue. The whole venue was packed with many people.

"Where would we go?" Tao asked. Then a girl approach them. "Hi. Welcome to annual art school dance showdown, are you a contestant?" she asked. "Yes, we are from Cloud Art School in South Korea." Lay said. "Ok. Follow me.." the girl said and they went to their dressing room.

After few minutes...

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I now officially welcome you to the 7th Annual Arts School Dance Competition......." MC said.

Kai's POV

We are the third to perform and believe it or not its the same nervousness i felt when we had are first live performance since we debut.

"And now.. lets welcome are third performers all the way from South Korea, Cloyd Art School!" The MC said.

"Hyungs and Noonas, let do are best!" Sehun said. We all nod and went to stage.

Fast forward ---->>>>>>>>>

After all the schools had perform the awarding is now going on..

"For our third place we have..... Chichak Art School! from China" the MC said... I felt my heartbeat goes fast.. Dug!Dug!Dug!

"Second place goes to... Miyuka Art School from Japan!" " And now are champion is Cloud Art School from South Korea......."