Elevator's Love Story

Tao's POV

(A/N:They have been stucked since then.)

Were stuck?!? Damn that! Im better be alone than with this brat! Aish! Its my first time being stucked in an elevator. I admit im kinda scared but i will not show it for that brat will tease me.

"Yah!Are you a scaredy-cat!" she said. "Pabo! Im not! And if i know your setting me up to get to you closer right?" i said boastly. "Dont be a moron! How can the hottest member in the most famous girl group in South Korea will do that!?! Well, if i do that you must be honored!" she said.

This girl is getting on my nerves. I better call Lay-oppa or the others to pick ME up before this girl loose my patience.

(⊙o⊙)
⊙﹏⊙

N
o

S
i
g
n
a
l
!!

"How unfortunate! No signal!" she said. What a damn coincidence! No! No! No!

"What shall we do? It's so cold in here" she asked me with a frightened face. I dont even know what to do.. Mama help us !!

Sooyoung's POV

I can't believe that Yoona talks like that with me. I mean, i never heard such a rude things from her ever since we met. How can she hurt Kai? Just to be close to Luhan? I know with her plan, many persons will hurt, especially Kai.

"Soo, are you fine?" Hyo asked. "Ahhmm.. N-ne im fine, unnie" i said. "No your not Soo, i know when you have a problem.. Is something bothers you?" she asked. "Unnie, promise me you can keep a secret?" i asked her. "S-sure. About what Soo?" she asked. "Hmm.. Yoona is just using Kai for Luhan" i explained.

(⊙o⊙)? Her eyes widened and she took a deep breath.. "Whats with her?" she said. "I dont know unnie. But promise me? You never tell anyone? No exceptions? Arraseo Unnie!" i shouted. "Uhmm. N-ne!" SHe replied. "Wait have you seen Yuri?" i asked.

Back to Tao's PoV

We were trying our best to escape this elevator but we cant. I kicked the door as hard as i can but its not even damaged. "Yah!Dont try harder you'll get hurt!" Yuri shouted. "Come again?" i asked her pretending not to hear those words she said. "Uh? Nothing! Never mind. Just keep kicking it would help" she said. Then i step closer to her and put my both hands at the wall between her face. "W-what are you doing?" she asked. " I never no you had concern with me Ms. Kwon Yuri?" i said to her with an eye-to-eye contact. She push me and said "Dont be a pabo daydreamer!". "You know what? I never doubt you why you like me. Cause im handsome plus sexy" i replied. "Dont worry Tao, im the way more hotter than you" she said.

"Uh? Yuri?" i whispered. "Dont you dare talk to me!" she shouted. "Please" i said as my face is getting closer to her. "Dont dare to this Tao" she said. "C-can i" i whispered."No!" she said and pulled me and my head had hit into the walls of the elevator. "You green minded! Im just asking if i can borrow your jacket" i said. "Ah! Mianhe." she said and gave me ber jacket. "Kamsa-"

Yuri's POV

"Kamsa-" he cutted his word and suddenly fell his head on my shoulder. I touched his super smooth face but he is never awake. He is such a cute panda when sleeping. Omo! Why am saying this? He's not even nice but not when he sleeps. I felt really embarrased few minutes ago i just thought he would do something. Haha. Im just thankful he is different than i thought. I took my phone but it has no signal. Aish! How could a five-star hotel like this had a malfunctioning elevator with no signals?!? I saw the time and it was already 11:30 in the night. I cant help but close my eyes and sleep..

-
Annyeong Haseyo! Author-imnida :) Sorry if i had focus this previus parts with the dance class i really had trouble making a story with many major characters but nonetheless i will try my best to make this story successful and as an exchange for all your supports :) :) Thats all ! Thank u ♥♥♥♥♥♥