First Heartbreak

Author's POV

The Dance Class..

MS.Lee posted a poster at the bulletin board and the student came to see it.

"Art School Dance Showdown???"Kai said. "Its the most prestigous dance contest for arts school."Hyoyeon explained."So what?"Yoona asked. Then Ms. Lee came up. "You will be the one performing for that guys. I want you to win there,okay?" she said."Where would it be happen?"Lay asked. "At Beijing,China next month,so i hope you will practice,arraseo?"ms. LEe explained. They all nod and practice for the contest.

Hyoyeon's POV

Well, Annyeong! I have to admit the first time i saw Kai danced i fell in love with it and to him as well.. hmmm... how i wish he would know my feelings for him, but how could i ? Please Bae tell me! Lollzz..

"Hey noona! Can we go out tonight i have a favor to say to you if its okay?" Kai said to me and i was shocked and blanked. "O-o-h Okay.. Where?" i asked. "At the ******* cafe at 9?" Kai said. "Fine. I have to go bye!" I said and turned to my back while blushing. Ugh! Believe that? My crush invites me to a cafe, is this a date?Omigod! I think this would also be the time to admit everything...

At our dorm..

"Noona, why are you so dressed up? Are you going out?" Seohyun asked. "Ne." I said and continuing to fix my look.. "With whom?" Seohyun asked suspectly. "Uhmm.. With Kai.." i said shyly. "Yah!Exo's Kai? Are you two dating?" Sica said. "Aniyo! Its just a hangout.He is just asking me a favor." I said. "What favor?" Sica asked. "IDK.. i have to go bye.." i said and leave the dorm and headed to the cafe..

At the Cafe->>

"Oh, hi noona!" Kai greeted. "Hi,uhmm.. Kai.. I have something to tell you.." I said. "Me too noona! You first!" he said. "Why me? You first !" i said. " Fine. Noona how close are you and Yoona" he said.. but why is he asking about Yoona?Im confused author! (A/N: You should be!HAha) "Yes. She loves my practical jokes,Wae?" i asked. "I-i-.." he stampered."You? What" i asked as i nearly predicting what he will say.. "I like her! Please can you help me to her" he said..

--
Poor Hyo! Dont worry Yoona doesnt like Kai at all. lol. Lets just see.. Sorry for late update..