{ c h a p t e r t h i r t y s e v e n - t h e m a k e o v e r }

Chapter Thirty Seven

-Cole Anderson-

"COLE! YOU'RE GOING TOO HARD!" A high pitched voice screamed as I thrusted harder and faster to Camille, the junior slut. Sweat poured out of me like rain while the bed squeaked loudly, as if it's also going to break if I didn't stop soon. Her face was crunched up in pain, reminding me of Kylie's helpless, tearful face.

I thrusted against her faster and harder. One of my hands grasped the headboard to access in her better. The bed squeaked like there was no tomorrow.

"COLE!" She screamed in pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell nor cared. I needed to get Kylie's face off my mind. I repetitively pounded on to her and hard as I could until we finally reached our climax.

"Can't you stay for round 2?" She pouted, straightening up against the bed frame to make her breasts look bigger in attempt to seduce me.

"Sorry, thanks for the wonderful sex though," I pulled my pants up and got dressed.

She scoffed in annoyance.

I left her house, which is only a block away from my house. I remember when I first started dating Kylie, I tried to make her jealous by using Camille but it didn't work. Camille had been trying to sleep with me ever since sophomore but I was already taken with Erin, then I was taken by Kylie. Now, I'm single so I'm free to my old sex life routine.

Never had I ever felt so guilty like this before.

I shoved my hands on my pockets as I strolled around the neighborhood. What will it be like now for us? We can't avoid each other forever, right? I mean we're next door neighbors and our rooms are legitimately across each other and our parents are best friends. How is this gonna work?

How am I supposed to fix things?

How can Aaron do that to me?

The recollection of Aaron and Kylie side by side with weariness and disappointing faces once again, panged me in the chest. I deserve this, but Aaron had no right to do that. It was still my place to tell her. Someday I planned on telling her.

I think. It haven't crossed my mind. I forgot about the bet.

Fuck, how are things gonna work out between Kylie and I? Like what I said, our rooms are across each other so it's not like we can avoid each other forever, right?

I stopped walking when I finally reached 90 feet away from my house, giving me a good view of our and Kylie's house.

I haven't seen her since 3 days ago at school. I wonder what's going on? I know that I've been an asshole, more than an asshole actually. But how can she let someone like me become a barrier to her academics? Did I really hurt her that bad do make her miss 3 days of school? Did I hurt her that much?