{ c h a p t e r s i x - t h e f a l s e r u m o r }

Dedicated to Palvin_Chico :) Woah high five buddy! FRANBARA FOREVER!

-Kylie Smith-

Mexico or Brazil?

Mexico. Totally. I've never traveled neither places but I've seen many pictures off the Internet. I've always dreamed of visiting Guadalajara it has a diverse dining and accommodations, an abundance of museums and cultural sites, and a buzzing nightlife.

I loved museums and I love learning new cultures so living in a city where I'm surrounded my museums won't be a problem. 

Hmmm, I'm considering to moving Mexico at this moment right now if I could. But I have no money. I don't even have more than $200.

I just wanna bury myself and never come out. 

"So, you've slept with Cole. How did you do that?" a girl asked with jealousy laced in her voice. "I can please him way better than you did."

This had got to be the the fifteenth girl who came up to me today when that stupid Cole announced to everyone about the "wonderful night we've shared."

"We did not sleep together! And I don't wanna know what you can do, no thanks. Chou." I swatted at her, indicating for her to leave me alone.

I think I heard her say "whore."

I almost shouted, Look who's wearing a mini skirt.I can see your flabby buttcheeks by the way!

I've spent the entire day getting dirty looks from everyone, especially from Erin, who looked at me like I'm a prey. They broke up. Why should she care?

If looks could kill...I don't even wanna know what my corpse would look like.

Walking around here and there, this is like playing Hide-n-Seek. I've been trying to find Cole throughout the day, but nothing. Somehow, he magically vanished into thin air.

I don't have any classes with him; we do have some of the same teachers just different periods. We only have a five minute time limit to get to our locker and get our stuff that we need for our next class(our school prohibits students to bring their backpacks to their classes) and I couldn't stay later or I would get a tardy. Brook and I also spent the whole entire lunch period at the library, hiding from Erin and her evil minions and from Seattle's female population.

Unbelievable gasps filled the hallway, and I stood there with my eyes the size of a baseball and my jaw almost touching the floor.

"They slept together?!"

"She's not even pretty!"

"Ew."

"think her name's Kyle? Kayla? She's in my History class? What stupid name! Ew what did Cole ever see in her? He's like woah and she's like ugh."

"What the hell are you talking about?! We did no such thing!" I screeched, my face getting hotter and hotter.