Epilogue

Epilogue

-Six years later-

-Cole Anderson-

I gripped on to Kylie's hips as I plunge deeper into her. She suppressed a scream, knowing that we'll probably wake up her parents right next door to us. She wrapped both of her legs around me, giving me more access while her nails scratched my back.

I grunted as I repeatedly pounded on to her until I eventually reached my climax, cumming inside her.

I groaned, rolling off of her, laying next to my beautiful girlfriend. She clutched the blanket on her chest, leaning over to lay on my chest. The bed smells like sweat, sex, and love. I wish it could be bottled up.

Okay, ever since she lost her virginity to me six years ago, I haven't had much control of myself. From the back of my truck, the bathroom, the kitchen counter, the couch... I don't think I can remember a single place we missed where we didn't screwed.

I'm always so ready and so hard for her. She's the only ones who made me feel this way. Not even Erin's experience in be can compare the heat and love I feel when I make love to Kylie.

"You really have to stop sneaking up in my room in the middle of the night to 'see me'," I can already see her rolling her eyes. "Just admit you're horny. Honesty is the key, you know the saying." She runs her hands across my chest.

"Sorry for bothering you. I'm sorry that I want to make love to the girl I love every night. Geez," I said in defense. "Plus, we barely see each other because of college and everything. I want to savor every moment we have."

"We literally just did it this morning...against your wall!" She playfully smacked my chest. I grinned impishly remembering everything vividly. She was right, I was just too horny and arrogant to admit that too.

"So, Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes, how does it feel like fucking Mr. Bad Boy?" I teased, playing with a strand of her sweaty hair.

"Can you not? My parents might hear us!" She hissed.

"What? Your parents don't know that you aren't such a good girl after all?" I joked further.

"Shut up, idiot!" I can see her blushing. I just smiled at her adorable-ness.

"Cole?" She changed topic.

"Yes, love?"

"When did you realize you love me?" She asked me out of the blue, surprising me.

"Um... Well..." I scratched my head nervously. This is so unexpected! What do I say?

"Well?" I can hear fear in her voice, as if she's afraid that I'm hesitant about the answer. But I'm not; I'm just trying to put the right words together in order to explain it to her.

"Do you remember that time six years ago when our family went to the forest together?" I re-think my words wisely. She seemed to be thinking deep, but she nodded. "When we were forced to share a cabin, I had a dream that you were gonna leave me. I tried to stop you but you were eager to get away from me. I tried everything and still, you didn't wanna come back to me. That explains why I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. As soon as I saw your face, I've never felt so relieved and happy. I was still confused about my feelings for you, but it wasn't doubt in my mind that you are the first person I wanna see when I wake up and the last person I wanna touch before I go to bed. Aaron was right you know, he warned me that I would fall into my own trap at he end and I just laughed it off. Look at me now, baby. I'm glad that I did what I had to do, or else I wouldn't be with you. You can say that I fell in love with you by facing my biggest fear and that is falling in love with you at the end."

She took a sharp breath. Things were quiet for a second until she spoke again, breaking the thick atmosphere. "Cole?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" I murmured.

"Did you use protection?"

Shit. "Um...Ergh... I- w..." I stammered as panic rose over me. "I thought you were in birth control?" Shoot, no, it can't be!

"Cole, this is our fifth time fucking without any sort of protection and I never said I was in birth control! and how many times did I have to tell you to pull out before your orgasm? Oh, no, that explains why I missed my period a week ago!" She sat up and turned around to look at me. Horror and dread clouded over her beautiful face.

"Congrats, Kylie Liam Smith! You're carrying my baby! To make this official, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" I smiled cockily, pulling out a ring box from the bed stand. Fine, I admit that I didn't care whether I got her pregnant. Actually, I couldn't be happier knowing that a life is growing inside of her due to our undying love for each other. I can't wait to be a Dad.

From the look on her face, it looks like she wants me dead this second. But then her face broke into a happy beam, tackling me with a hug.

"You, rascal. This was your plan all along," she snaked her arms around my neck and kissed my nose.

"Stop before I fuck you again," my erection rose as I felt her luscious breasts pressed against me.

"So do it," she spread her legs, dropping the blanket around her, giving me a good view of her naked body. "After all, isn't this what a husband and a wife does when they love each other?" She grinned at me until I finally got what she was trying to say. "Hurry up and put it on me," she indicated that I put on the ring on her.

"Shit, sorry," I immediately opened the box and revealed a 20 karat diamond ring. It isn't much, but when I saw it, it reminded me of her.

"It's beautiful," she gasped while I slipped it on to her ring finger carefully. Our heart beat against each other as we laid chest to chest.

"I love you, Cole," she took my face with her hands and crashed her lips on to mine.

"I love you more, future Mrs. Anderson," I couldn't stop smiling. Every time I hear her say it, it's like first time again. I still feel the sparks and butterflies in my stomach. Our lips can even connect properly; our kisses are so lousy and bumpy because we're both grinning.

If you ask me, those are the best type of kisses.

And so, we ended up going for round two.

And round three.

And round four.

Eventually, we had to stop because Kylie starts to complain about how sore she is down there.

It's official.

I'm marrying her, but it isn't because of our baby; no, it's because I love her too much to let her go.

****