Chapter 42 (+18)

If you are a minor, skip this chapter, I MEAN IT.

Renata and Jacob entered his room and almost immediately, Jacob turned and leaned down to kiss Renata. Renata put her arms around Jacob's neck, and he easily picked her up, and she curled her legs around his waist. Jacob supported Renata against the wall as they kept kissing, it was slow, yet passionate.

Renata felt as if her lips were on fire, the feeling of Jacob's lips on her was like being burnt, but cooling at the same time, there was a tingling sensation in her lips and her stomach. Renata could feel her heart beat accelerating, her cheeks were flushed, her face was hot, and her breath was rapid. Renata found herself confused at this physical reactions her body was having at Jacob's touch, she felt nervous, yet it was the best feeling she had ever felt, it was like the feeling of nervous excitement one got before a big trip, only three hundred times stronger.

Jacob yearned for Renata's touch, he felt as if something other than his brain was driving his body, his body pressed against hers, against the wall, his fingers digging into her thighs and her waist. He didn't know where to touch her, he wanted to touch every inch of her body, to feel her heart beating for him, but he didn't know how far she was willing to go. Jacob's hands slithered under her shirt for a second, he paused for a moment, and she nodded, panting for air, before kissing him again. Jacob gladly returned the kiss, not caring he had been out of breath too, his hands found their way under Renata's black turtleneck shirt, and he let them roam around, as he changed the way he supported her weight from his arms to his hips. Jacob's hands explored her back from under her shirt, from her strong shoulders to the dimples in the small of her back, tracing every curve, feeling and loving every stretch mark. He then moved to her stomach, and then moved up, he hesitated as he got to her breasts, but as doubt vanished, he felt her breasts through the fabric of her bra, feeling their soft skin, and enjoying the feeling of them. As he did that, he heard Renata's breath got caught on her throat and stopped. He broke the kiss and looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He asked lovingly, using one of his hands to brush her hair away from her face.

"Never better" Renata told him, looking at him in the eye. She then rested against the wall for a moment before taking her shirt off. Jacob looked at her body, trying to take it in, "I'm ready" Renata said softly, putting her hand on his cheek.

"Are you sure?" Jacob asked, he didn't want her to regret it, he wanted Renata to want it as much as he did.

"Yes" Renata breathed.

Jacob carried Renata to his bed, placing her down softly. He took his shirt of, and he saw how Renata's eyes began wandering his torso, she then used her hands to trace his muscles, which weren't there the month prior, her touch was soft, and it left goosebumps in Jacob's skin. After Renata finished admiring Jacob's skin, she pulled him down to kiss him again. He moved from her lips to her jaw and then her neck, giving her small bites. As he got to her chest, Jacob started kissing every inch of her skin, from her collarbone to her sternum, then down along the middle of her stomach. When he got to the fabric of her jeans, he looked once more at her, her eyes had a shine he'd never seen before. Renata nodded, so Jacob proceeded to unbutton her jeans and pull down the zipper before pulling them down. After getting rid of her jeans, Jacob sat up and looked at the beautiful girl laying in his bed, her messy hair, her shining eyes and crooked smile, her athletic body, and her mismatched underwear. Jacob resumed his task of kissing her body, starting from her belly button and down to her pelvis, to then start kissing her inner thighs. Jacob noticed Renata's breath was faster and shallow, her body was warm. He then aligned himself with her again, and using one of his hands as support, he used the other one to go under her back, and undo her black bra. As he got rid of the bra, he saw Renata blushing, looking the other way.

"Hey," Jacob told her, guiding her chin for her to look at him, "you are beautiful"

Renata smiled but still blushed, he leaned down to kiss her, grabbing one of her breasts in his hand and sqeezing a little, making Renata give out a small mix of a gasp and a moan. Jacob smiled into the kiss at Renata's reaction to his actions. Renata had been using her hands to trace out Jacob's muscles, feeling how they moved when he moved. Jacob took both of Renata's hands into one of his and pinned them above her head. By now, Renata was panting. Jacob smiled and kissed her quickly. Using his free hand, Jacob took off the rest of his clothes, and then Renata's underwear.

Jacob kept Renata's hands pinned, and started kissing her deeply again. Renata didn't care he had taken away her use of hands, and was even kind of into it, the feeling ofmbeing completely at his mercy. She felt fire anywhere Jacob touched her, their skin seemed to have melted into one. And then it started, Renata heard Jacob growl softly as she felt a new kind of pressure against her. He pressed more into the kiss as he moved slowly into her. Renata gasped at this new feeling, her head felt like spinning, almost as if her mind couldn't make sense of what was happening, and part of her knew it was true, she couldn't make sense of it. At first, Renata gasped in pain, but Jacob let her get used to the feeling before moving again. It was a wonderful feeling Renata had never felt before, it was as if someone had lit a fire inside her. Jacob decided to stop kissing Renata, he wanted to see her face, and what he saw was Renata with her mouth parted, with a face of pure bliss, she made small sounds as he moved; Jacob moved at a rhythmic pace, with one of his hands pinning Renata's, and the other next to her face, to stabilise himself.

Renata felt something build inside her, and Jacob felt it too, so his movement became harder, making Renata's small and inaudible moans become harder, but they still sounded like they were a secret Jacob was meant to keep. Renata felt her muscles contract, from her calf, her thighs, her but, her stomach and her throat, her toes curled and her legs began to shake as she opened her mouth in a silent scream, panting. The feeling seemed to never end, her legs kept shaking and Jacob kept moving, with a newfound force after seeing Renata reach her climax. Once she came down from it, Jacob pounded harder, and it was not long before her sensitivity and his movement, triggered another. In this second one, Jacob heard Renata moan and scream in a way he never thought he would. As the second died out, Jacob felt himself getting closer to finishing, so he let go of her hands, pulled out and finished over her.

Jacob and Renata were panting, gasping for air. Jacob laid down next to Renata and brushed her hair off her sweaty forehead. She turned to look at him, her pupils were dilated, making her eyes look almost entirely black, she smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. Jacob used his finger to trace circles in her body, and that action alone made her reach another one, although smaller than the rest. Jacob looked at her proudly, he wouldn't have guessed the effect his touch could have on her.

"Happy Birthday, Jake" Renatan muttered softly before snuggling next to him and falling asleep.

While she was asleep, Jacob took a shower and then softly cleaned Renata, he didn't want her to wake up dirty. He also put her in one of his shirts and her underwear, careful as to not wake her up. After this, he laid down next to her and slept until the sun hit his eyes. Renata was still sound asleep, so he heated up some hot chocolate from the day before and put it in her favourite mug. By the time he entered his room again, he found Renata sitting on the bed, looking out the window as she scratched one of her eyes. As Jacob entered, Renata turned to look at him and smiled.

"Got any good sleep" Jacob asked as he gave her the mug.

"The best"