Chapter 47 (+18)

TW: +18 content. Rough sex, oral sex, blood mention. I will mark where it starts by putting three stars '***'. NO MINORS allowed past that point

Renata decided to drive to Jacob's house and wait for him to get home. She started weighing on the options she had but was leaning more on the option of breaking up with Jacob, she knew that what Jacob had done was not right, and she knew she couldn't live avoiding Jacob but still holding on to their relationship. If she stayed with Jacob, she knew there would have to be certain changes to make their relationship healthier.

Renata got to Jacob's house shortly, she parked near the edge of the woods and wanted to go knock on the door and maybe say hello to Billy. As she was walking towards the house, she caught a glimpse of Bella's orange truck parked right at the door.

Renata stared at Bella's truck for a few seconds. Was Bella waiting for Jacob to arrive, too? Had Jacob been with Bella during the afternoon, and she had offered to drop him off? Renata tried not to overthink the situation. She knew Bella and Jacob were friends since before she even came to Forks. Besides, Renata was not the jealous type, Jacob could have female friends, she just wondered why he didn't tell her he was with Bella, Renata would have understood that. Besides, Renata knew Bella had been going through a really rough time, and she was happy to see she was out of her room.

Renata decided not to interrupt them and texted Quil to ask him if he wanted to take a walk. He texted back shortly after, telling her he was down for it and he'd be there in five minutes. Renata waved at Quil as he was getting closer. He smiled at her and waved back, then looked at Jacob's house and saw Bella's truck. He raised his eyebrows in inquiry, but Renata dismissed it.

"Haven't seen you around these past couple weeks, Ren," Quil mentioned as they started to walk along the forest line.

"I know, we had a pretty serious problem, and I came to either solve it or put an end to it, but I think he's busy... and it's pretty serious, so I'm wonna wait for her to go home" Renata told her friend in a very general matter.

"Oh, do you want to have coffee at home, then? The other day she didn't leave until late at night" Quil offered.

"She's been coming regularly, then?" Renata asked curiously.

"Yeah, every third day or so, for the past two weeks, I think" Quil mentioned as he picked up a rock and gave it to Renata, it was a pretty smooth rock that looked like quartz. She smiled and put it in her pocket.

"It looks like I've missed a few things, then"

"Not really, Bella bought a couple bikes and she wants Jacob to fix them, and that's about it. I never thought Bella would be interested in bikes, but she was pretty adamant about it," Quil shrugged as he opened the door to his house, "Grandpa is playing cards with Billy and Harry at the Clearwater's house."

"Those three are a menace when they're together, "Renata laughed and sat at the dining table as Quil brewed coffee.

"Yeah, if we leave them alone for long enough, they'll create a cult revolved around fishing" Quil said shaking his head. Renata chuckled.

Quil and Renata spent some time watching CSI on the T.V. meanwhile, Renata kept checking her phone, no new messages from Jacob. About one a half hours had passed and he hadn't told her he was "back home", or asked her where she was. Renata guessed he must have been having fun with Bella. She sighed and put her phone down to turn her attention back to the crime show.

Bing! A new message. She opened her phone, expecting to see Jacob's name but what she saw instead was a message from Paul.

From: Paul
*image*
Want me to save you some?