xX-MIDNIGHT ROMANCE-Xx

⚠️WARNING⚠️
UNCENSORED 'RUDE' WORDS!!

Chapter 1
Jimmy's POV:
I loved this day!
Then reason why is because I played with 'Sausage, got some catnip, ate some fish and....
GOT A CAT POST!!!
I was in my bed but I realised I wasn't sleepy, so I decided to go out at night and do some night farming, I whistled softly in the beautiful night breeze, I saw a shadow-like figure move in the tree's, I live near a forest so it was obviously dangerous, until I saw the shadowy-like figure step out into the light.
Oh fuck, it's stupid blood-sucking Scott, but I'll be honest, I do kind of have feelings for him, I mean, he's hot, handsome and has a very romantic personality...
I always pretended I hated him and it did break my heart some times even pretending I hate him, he walked closer to me and stood in front of me, "What do you want?" I hissed at him, I felt my cat ears press at the back of my head, "Nothing whiskers~" he winked at me, he moved closer and I moved back, although, he never stopped moving forward so I decided I should keep on moving back, "W-What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed at him, I kept moving back and then felt my back bump against a rock, shit, I forgot to mention I live near a beach that has really big rocks.

I tried to run away but he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, he smirked at me and then grabbed my waist, with his other 'free hand' he grabbed my chin, I didn't think and I lent in for a kiss and so did he, it felt magical, before I knew it, he slipped his tongue in my mouth, I let his tongue explore my mouth, I trembled slightly once he let go and realised what just happened, I pushed him off quickly and I felt as if my face would melt, I knew I was blushing madly and I felt my whiskers twitch, "W-WHAT THE FUCK SCOTT!?" I yelled at him, I felt my tail go in between my legs, that usually means for a cat way that I'm scared or nervous, maybe there's more but that's all I know about when a cat's tail goes in between it's legs.
"Come on Jimmy~ You loved it, admit it~" he smirked at me, "F-Fine, I liked it a little bit..." I blushed even more now, he kissed me on the cheek, his beautiful eyes glowed in the beautiful midnight sky-
Wait, MIDNIGHT!?

I looked at the moon and knew that it was midnight, I looked at him with a stern look and he also looked at the moon, he looked at me and blushed slightly, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to inside my house, then when he was in I pulled him in my bedroom, I threw him on the bed face-down and I laid on top of him as well, he closed his eyes tiredly and I kissed him on the top of his head, he smiled and I started licking his hair, he flinched and turned to look at me, he was blushing and then swallowed, I looked at him with a confused look, I then realised what I did and felt my cheeks heat up, "OH MY GOD!! I-I'M SO, SO, SO SORRY!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT!! I-" while I was yelling in embarrassment, he pressed his finger on my lips and kissed me on the lips, I blushed and felt my whiskers quiver and my ears twitch, I blushed slightly and giggled quietly, he laid back down and smiled, "C-Can you do that again, i-it felt very n-nice..." he whispered, I giggled and kissed him on the forehead, I started licking his hair again and he 'slept' pretty quickly, I stopped and then closed my eyes as well.
He pushed me slightly on the bed to his right side and hugged me, I smiled and placed my tail on top of his legs, he kissed me on the forehead and I kissed him on the neck, he laughed quietly  and I heard him whisper; "I though I was the vampire~" I giggled and playfully kissed him on the cheek, I felt my eyes feel heavy, "Goodnight 'Jim~" he whispered, "Goodnight to you to..." I said sleepily, he rubbed my cheek slowly and I purred quietly, before I knew it, I was sleeping...
I love this vampire so much <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading the 1st chapter!!
You guys are the best!! Anyway, have a great day or night!!
Bye!! <3
✨🏳️‍🌈