=*B!RTH*=

Chapter 9
Jimmy's POV:

I felt the kits kick and it hurts so much, I whimpered in pain and curled up in a ball.
"Jimmy? Are you okay?" I heard Scott's voice whisper, I pricked my ears up and saw him sitting next o me, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Yeah, it's just that... i-it hurts so much..." he looked confused and I looked at my stomach to tell him what pained me so badly, "Aww Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear that, I-I wish I could do something..." he hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back and smiled.
"No need to worry about anything, Scott. It's alright!" I smiled, I felt them kick again and winced in pain.
I felt Scott rub my back reassuringly and smiled weakly at him, "Get some sleep, 'Jim. You'll need it," he kissed me on the cheek and patted the spot next to him, telling me to rest/sleep there.
I obeyed and laid down, he scratched my ears and I purred.
I hope the kits will be healthy...

~At Night~

I woke up to feel pain surge through me yet again, I knew Scott was at his home working on some stuff, it felted even more painful than before!
I wailed in pain and felt hot tears run down my face like boiling water, I froze in my spot and realised the kits where going to be born here, right now...
I kept up from the bed and limped towards my barn, once I made it, I laid down in a cat 'giving birth' position, I trembled as I felt another contraction take over my body, I trembled and cried, I pushed and felt something come out, my-
No, our first kit.
I picked it up with my mouth and licked it to clean him, I could tell it was a boy and smiled, I felt another one slip out and it was it a sack, I bit the sack open and licked it clean, they both started mewling and I kissed them both on the head, they started suckling and I sighed.
I texted Scott and he replied to me back:

Scott<3

🐈: Scott Scott Scott Scott!!!❤️❤️❤️
Received: 03:00am
Read: 03:01am

🦇:Yes baby?❤️
Read:03:01

🐈:Come to my barn!!❤️❤️
Received: 03:01am
Read: 03:01am

🦇:Okay! See u there <3
Read: 03:01am

I heard foot-steps enter the barn and I saw Scott emerge from the entrance.
"Yes Jim- No way, i-is that-?" I looked at him with love shining in my eyes, I felt happy tears fall down my face and saw some on his, "Yes Scott, these are your children!" I smiled at him and licked them, one of them squealed and placed their paws on my face, I giggled and so did he, Scott sat next to me and kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back and slowly let go.

"I love you so much, Jimmy!" I heard Scott whisper to me and scratched my ears, I purred and heard him giggle handsomely, I looked at the moon (Scott left the door open so Jimmy could see moon-) and sighed happily, the kits wriggled under my grasp and I giggled, they both where sleeping and one of them playfully laid on top of the other, one hissed and pushed the other off, the one that was pushed off started whimpering and I licked him, they huddled together again and the one that pushed the other away groaned quietly an looked away.

"What do you want to name them?" I heard Scott ask me, I looked at one and saw them have and string off hay on his head, "I think this one should be named Philza, and this one-" I looked at him and he stuck out his tongue at me and purred, "And this one is going to be named Grian!" I smiled at both of them and Scott nodded, "They're beautiful, like you, Jimmy<3" I giggled and licked Scott's cheek affectionately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 684
Thank you for reading this chapter/book!!
Have a lovely day!! Bye!!❤️
-✨🏳️‍🌈