NEW-Part2

When they arrive they see a big open field with a few tents. "Seems kind of abandoned really." Harry says.

"These are just the early campers." Goyal's dad says. "Some people will begin arriving in the early morning hours but most will be popping in sometime tonight."

They walk to a fenced off area with five tents pitched and they head into the furthest one.

"What's this area?" Harry asks looking back

"VIP." Draco smirks. "My dad and mom should both be here already." Then he hears his mom inside the tent. "Oh good they made it ok."

"No trouble at all, Miss Malfoy." Crabbe's dad says with a bow. "It was the portkey that was hard to find."

"Portkey." Lucius says, raising an eyebrow. "You could have just apparated."

"That's what I said." Jade mumbles.

Draco snickers to himself. "That's what she said." Because she literally said it. (See I can be funny)

The adults, all except for Draco's mom, leave the tent.

"We just got here, are they already leaving?" Draco asks.

"They have some business to attend to." Narcissa smiles hugging her son. "Did those nasty muggles hurt you?"

"No." Draco says. "They were quite rude though." He looks at his mom. "They make Harry lock up all his belongings in a closet."

"To be fair you were also being plenty rude." Harry says.

"They locked your stuff away?" Narcissa asks to Harry. "Does that not fill you with hatred?"

"A bit." Harry admits. "But I can sort of see where they are coming from. They had to raise me because my parents died. They despise magic but probably because they are just jealous that I am so talented and their spoiled son is no match for me."

"You think they treat you like that out of jealousy?" Draco questions. "I think they hate you." He scowls. "If it wasn't against the law I would have..."

His mother interrupts him. "Calm down dear."

Draco nods and never finishes what he had been about to say.

Harry raises an eyebrow. "Boy if you don't like being told to make one sandwich imagine how I feel. I have to do that everyday."

Narcissa looks out the tent door. "They'll be expecting me as well. Will you kids be alright here without me?"

Draco nods. "I am sure we will be fine."

She nods and points over to a tent across the way with a yellow flag. "I will be right there in that tent if you need anything ok?"

"Ok mom." Draco says.

She leaves.

Draco turns to Harry. "What should we do first?"

Harry looks around confused. "I don't see any coolers or anything so I'm not sure what you're referring to." It was a tent just kind of normal to him, no small rooms. He couldn't imagine the Malfoy's thinking this would be more relaxing than just staying home.

Draco walks over to the back wall. "Ok we'll I'm going in the hot tub." He says. "Unless you wanna play wizard's chess or something."

"Hot tub?" Harry and Jade question.

Draco pulls back on the wall revealing it was actually curtains. He walks inside and the curtain flaps back into a sort of wall.

Harry and Jade share the same curious look and then they pull back the curtains and look inside. "Holy... merlin." They both gasp.