tied souls

❝ i look to 𝒚𝒐𝒖 , and i see 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

{ BEST VIEWED IN }
・゚: * black background ・゚: *
✧ times new roman ∙ second smallest setting ✧
season three - ???

❝ are you 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
to 𝒅𝒊𝒆 for 𝒉𝒊𝒎 ? ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - jessica alba as ....

𝒈𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 "𝒈𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚" 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒔𝒐𝒏❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 know the big 𝒃𝒂𝒅 wolf act never worked on me, 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 ❞∙ twenty-two ∙ capricorn ∙ human ∙

❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 know the big 𝒃𝒂𝒅 wolf act never
worked on me, 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 ❞
twenty-two capricorn human

𝒈𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 "𝒈𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚" 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒔𝒐𝒏❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 know the big 𝒃𝒂𝒅 wolf act never worked on me, 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 ❞∙ twenty-two ∙ capricorn ∙ human ∙

teen wolf cast, THEMSELVES
everyone else, AS DESCRIBED

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒔𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒔

𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 were all she had ever known. From a young age, she had found herself tied up in the midst of the creatures of the night, infatuated by them, in a life filled with nonstop change, that was her only constant. Her involvement with them. 

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐒𝐎𝐍 had always had a habit of finding herself amongst the wrong crowd. It was a fact that her father had told her by the time she had the mind to make her own friends, her company wasn't well kept. He had warned her about crowds like the one she clung to, he wasn't a fool, he knew what they were, like many people in their town, he suspected humans weren't a dominant species in this world. Her "friends" were bad influences, they would change her. That was what he warned her, but he hoped she would prove him wrong. 

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, six years had passed. And she wasn't a child anymore. And he wasn't here now. She was alone, as alone a person could be. No parents. No true friends. Only guardians, and as her father had said back then, her company wasn't well kept, and that applied to them too. The people that she called "family" could not be a looser term for them. She was a piece of meat, an awfully pretty piece of leverage. 

𝐒𝐇𝐄 wasn't much different from the naive girl she was at fifteen. Her confidence was still shaky. Her eyes still hit with a human-like hope. Her attitude as foul as it had ever been. Bleaching hair and putting on different clothes didn't change the person inside. Pain did, and she had felt pain like nobody else. You could take the girl out of Beacon Hills, but you couldn't take Beacon Hills out of the girl. 

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was everything she hated about the town. He was the reason she left, and he'd ultimately be the reason for her return. He was a werewolf. The person her father yearned for his daughter to be careful with, knowing that somehow, one way or another, he would be the one to cause his daughter's downfall. 

𝐁𝐔𝐓 she loved him. He was the air she breathed. She no longer knew a world without him, they may have been a part for years, but not a day had passed where she didn't wonder what the two of them could have been. He didn't either, though he was more nonchalant about it all, nobody would look at Derek Hale and think he was in love or ever had been, but for Gabby Dawson, love was his strongest emotion.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 souls were tied together. Destined for greatness. Bound for failure. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 . . . this book contains; supernatural/magic, violence, death, suicide, sexual themes, blood, alcohol, drug abuse and every other triggering thing that you might find within a franchise like the vampire diaries and its universe.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 . . . i do not own teen wolf nor their corresponding characters, plots or spin-off. all credits go to jeff davis and the rest of the team who helped to create the show. however, all of the dawson family and any other original characters and their plots to belong to me. if there are problematic cast members i will not be recasting, however that does not mean i support them or their actions. remember- stand the characters not the actors.

my characters will make mistakes and will do things that you will not agree with, but this is how life is and i try to keep it as real as possible despite the supernatural circumstances and allow my characters to grow throughout the story with their actions and mindsets. so if your thinking omg shes a dick, bare with, they're growing and learning like the teenagers they are, especially casey and sofia who will certainly have a lot of room to grow from the beginning of this book.

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒 . . . this layout is inspired by multiple creators on wattpad as well as influences of my own. i combined elements i like from the stories i have read as well as the amazing mutual writers that i have on wattpad and thoroughly enjoy and feel inspired by.

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒 . . . welcome to tied souls! this book focuses on Gabby Dawson, a teen mom who lost her daughter and returned to the town who cost her everything. Of course, due to her story, we will touch on topics of child loss and other mature themes, i try to approach this topic as truly as i can without knowing myself what the grief of child loss is like so i hope that i do this story and mother's with similar stories justice. besides that, i hope you enjoy, nova x

tied souls
- voidnovaa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━