7. lunar ellipse

TIED SOULS

chapter seven ; lunar ellipse
[ season three - episode twelve ]

chapter seven ; lunar ellipse[ season three - episode twelve ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 was rising, the lunar eclipse not far behind it as six bodies stood in the dark loft, a weakened Derek stood front and center, far from capable of fighting the Alpha standing in front of him but he was determined to protect those who stood behind him. Beside him stood Gabby, the woman who had refused to leave his side since he passed out from the pain of saving his sister, giving up every ounce of power he needed to fight Kali. They'd known for a long time that she was coming for him, at any given moment she would be here to fight, to kill. What they didn't anticipate was a final warning to come beforehand.

Ethan stood opposite the three Hales and Gabriella, here on behalf of his brother who remained at Kali's side, he wasn't alone, while he wasn't accompanied by his twin, he had brought the girl who might just be able to talk sense to him. Lydia. The girl's eyes were riddled with fear, not only had she watched her friends sacrifice themselves, lying in tubs of ice, technically dead for hours, sixteen of them to be precise but now she was being brought into a fight between wolves. There was no telling whether Aiden would listen to her, whether he would choose good over evil, just because they had gotten lucky with other people, like the former Alpha in front of them it didn't mean that luck would strike twice.

Perhaps he shouldn't have betrayed his pack, and his brother by coming here to warn Derek, but it wasn't just Derek on the other side anymore. It was Gabby too, since they had joined the pack she had been an older sister to them, the one who urged them to be normal teenagers despite a set of difficult circumstances, the one who stuck up for them against Kali and Ennis, or even the man who they owed everything to- Deucalion. It was for that reason he had to come here, to be the one to give them a fighting chance of getting out of Beacon Hills and surviving. If anyone of them deserved to survive, it was the woman who he had watched make sacrifices since the day they'd met.

"We know about the lunar eclipse, so don't think Kali's going to sit and wait to level the playing field. She's coming." Ethan told them, hoping that the four of them would hear his plea, the hint of a warning for them to do something about it.

"Good enough for me. Derek?" Peter raised a brow as he looked at his nephew. He was ready to pack up and leave the moment he saw the mark of the Alpha pack on the door of his old home, his bag had been packed for weeks now, prepared to leave as soon as he'd known that Gabriella and Cora made it on their own flight out of here. Now all he needed was for someone to say the word again and he would be out of here in a flash, sunning it up on some exotic island where he would never have to hear about a pack of Alphas again.