Epilouge

Ted

The last time, I had a banana shoved down my throat, I ended up at the nurse. But at prom, there was no nurse. I was on my own. And damn it, I survived the banana incident. While that piece of shit Jeremy still had my girlfriend and the life I was supposed to have, I knew there wasn't much I could do. My entire life had already been set.

I'd probably be stuck in that damn trailer park with my lazy ass old man. Hailey's dad would take away the house. At this point, I couldn't stay at prom. Roaming the hallway, a noise was heard. It came from a classroom. The door was locked. Not a problem. With a wire, it was unlocked.

I don't know why I was surprised, but I was in a room with nothing but desks. Not a body in sight. All these years had been spent sitting at a desk and listening to a teacher yap their damn mouth about stupid crap. For some, this would pay off. For others like me, not so much.

With a deep sigh, I found a seat only to find a hot wheel on the ground. What the hell? This looked like the hot wheel that I tried to steal from Emma. What was it doing here? A drum took hold of my heart. It reminded me of that movie Jumanji.

"Ted," spoke a mysterious voice. "Ted. Look around you. Which classroom is this?"

Listening to the voice, I noticed a laminated American timeline of historical events that were nailed to the wall. I knew where I was. But why was I here? With a passion, I hated this class. I hated this teacher. Standing up, I walked up to the teacher's desk and placed the car on a calendar that lay there.

The car started shaking. The lights in the room flickered. Noises were heard in the closet. Picking back up the car and the newspaper without realizing it, I headed towards the closet and opened the door. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw what was inside the closet. This was my opportunity. This was my chance. Jeremy would regret everything. Not wasting another moment, I took a step into the closet.

Theories on where Ted is going?