15

Marcos couldn't breathe.

Julian's meaty hand was on his mouth, and nose, making it impossible for him to while his huge body pressed him down as he kept shoving himself inside him.

And he hadn't even used lube!

More tears poured out of his eyes as pain racked through his whole body. He was sure he would bleed, and he couldn't talk anymore since he had spend most of his time screaming.

"You like it, don't you?" Julian's voice slithered in his ear, making more disgust climb through his whole being. "Fuck, you feel so good."

You'd get your revenge, Marcos. Just try to stay still.

More sobs escaped his lips as he heard the bastard's moans increase before he fastened his pace, and cummed, inside him.

Marcos thought he'd pass out when he felt the wetness pooling before Julian rolled off his body, letting out a relieved sigh and the next second, was out like a lightbulb.

He tried sitting up, his body seeming to crack like glass the more he moved then looked down at his body.

There was bruises, and the blood...

His whole body felt like it was on fire and he wondered how he was still alive. Still sitting up like that, but when he turned to the sleeping figure of the male beside him, he knew why.

He needed to still be alive for Julian.

I would make you wish hurt more than you've hurt me. I promise.

Marcos jolted up from his bed, small pants leaving his lips before he pulled his comforter closer to his body.

He hadn't had a nightmare in the longest of times, except he knew this wasn't just that, but a memory he had buried down so deeply, he had forgotten about it.

Why was he dreaming about it?

More goosebumps appeared on his skin as he went under the thick blanket. He had done exactly as he promised, hadn't he? Someone died because of him. He had been that... Dark.

His phone buzzed and he looked at it, the new message staring at him expectantly.

Unknown

Marcos. There isn't a need for you to act so stubbornly.
I already apologized for it, didn't I?
Besides, I'm sure the pain has gone away now, but if it makes you feel better, don't reply.
Just remember, when I'm back, I need you.
Don't fail me, for your own sake, and your family's.

Marcos stared at the message for some minutes, feeling more tears fall from his eyes as he read through it again then set it back on his desk and buried his face into his arms.

The door to his room opened as he did that and he looked up, meeting the eyes of his Mother who stared at him first with suspicion, before she saw the tears in his eyes and hurried to the bed, speaking rapidly. "Marcos, darling, what happened?"

He could tell that Maria was dressed for church, and by the way she smelled, she had gotten that perfume she wanted.

That, at least, made him smile. "Nothing, mama. I just— I just don't feel so good today,"

"If you'd like me to stay—."

He shook his head and replied softly in english. "I'm fine. Honestly, besides A is coming over to see me, so everything's really okay."