30

Arcade- Duncan Laurence ft FLETCHER

~

Paris Holmes was not the same as he was at the beginning of his Senior year and he still wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad one. Once upon a time, his only problem had been self absorbed, completely empty brained people and a man that towered over him, reminding Paris that he belonged to him and there was nothing he could do about it.

But now, his problems had changed drastically, one of them being more adamant than the others and this came as a person with the name of Alexander Parker.

Paris had found out within a short period that Alexander had not even been in his real name, just the English version of it and all of his men and women referred to him as Alessandro Casio, the Don of the Italian Mafia and Carnefecina.

It would have been hard for him to believe how dangerous the male could be if he hadn't experienced his cruelty himself. Alexander gave off the aura of a weakling, a coward most of the time which made it very easy for people to underestimate him, and most of the time, relax and divulge their secrets around him.

Which was usually their downfall.

Paris had heard when Alexander had been crowned the new Don of the Italian Mafia, they had been certain people during his coronation that voiced their complaints. They had no idea where he came from, what he could do, if he was suitable enough, and said he looked too weak to be a Don.

It took him only five seconds to put a bullet through the middle of their heads.

And they had been fifteen people.

Still, they had been right. Alexander Steinfeld didn't look the part. With his pretty face, grace and poise, he could be mistaken for the face of a vogue magazine, but as all stories of pretty faces go, they always had a screw lose.

And Alexander had lost thousands of it.

In his first year as a Don, he had managed to sign a treaty with every drug lord in Italy which had been easy as they all thought he was stupid, ready to take his Mafia from him and then all of a sudden, they began to lose most of their stocks to situations that could scarcely make any sense.

Of course, no one suspected Xander and he had been all too ready to help, asking for 70% of their shares, just to be with till they could stand on their feet again which they had reluctantly agreed to, even swearing a blood oath, that was usually unbreakable, to do so.

This continued until he had all of them under their grasps, and then one day, for no reason, bombed every single drug warehouse, leaving nothing but ashes and smoke behind

It had been utter chaos, most of his men wondering what in the Underworld's name was wrong with their boss, and some had been upset that he had broken a blood oath, as those were sacred to the Carnefecina.

Alexander's response to them had been in Italian, with a smirk on his face "I hadn't broken any oath. I said I'd return it to them. I would have if they existed, but they don't anymore, do they?"

And his reason for doing so?

He wanted to be known.

People had died, thousands of them, but Alexander had bathed in their blood. Happy. Excited even. Alessandro Casio had made his name in the Mafia world as Il Pazzo, meaning The Mad One.