29

So I said I wasn't going to repeat artistes, but I have already gone twice with Billie so why don't I go with other favorite artiste of mine ;)

Loren Allred- Never be enough

~

"When did you start caring about basketball?" Ace Danvers asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Finally, they had returned back to their natural state as the weirdo duo, away from the prying popular's, and Ace... Wasn't exactly happy with the information.

Marcos Gomez, on the other hand, kept his eyes staring down at the court below him, his face filled with glee. His hair was packed in two pigtails, glittery green eyeshadow and peach coloured lipgloss, wearing a see through shirt, tucked into a high waist plaid skirt.

His hair still had it's butterfly clips, his beauty almost blinding lately, though everyone around him noticed it more than he did. He was still... Shy, and uncomfortable with crowds, but it didn't stop him from joining in other school activities. Not the ones that put him in public eye, no, he was more of the community work type.

That also, didn't stop people from trying to talk to him.

It was no surprise that Marcos was the most beautiful boy in all of Wystwood High, but it was the first time he was actually trying his best to interact with them, so clearly, it was an opportunity to take advantage of.

Half the school had found out Marcos was extremely photogenic, and most of the photography club students had asked him to be used as a project of theirs, which meant uploading numerous pictures of his on their social media accounts, which also equalled to him becoming more popular with every passing second.

And asides from the fact that he had many admirers but kept them at arm's length for some reason, he and Paris Holmes, once most popular student of Wystwood, ex Prom King (though that 'ex' might be gone soon if he led Wystwood High to victory,) and very possible valedictorian was now his friend.

His very close friend.

No one truly understood their relationship though they could all see there was clearly something between them. Boyfriends? They didn't know. Asides the fact Paris moved around the school like a ghost, only ever interacting with his team (in truth, he was just completely irritated with the fools surrounded around him) and wasn't homophobic anymore, they didn't have that lover's spark.

It seemed older, purer. And whatever it was, everyone wanted to know about it.

Marcos never planned for all of this to happen in his Senior Year. He had... Wanted to just keep himself preoccupied for the time being, happy, and he was, he felt better than it had in a while. It was the first time people that weren't... Her, seemed to appreciate him, truly, even though most of it were his looks, but he liked it nonetheless.

Paris had said about it once, "Ah, you're getting my narcissistic talent. It seems you're not as useless as I thought you were,"

"There she is," Ace said dryly, his face in faux disgust as he stared down at where the cheerleaders sat, his now ex girlfriend, Eleanor something, chatting with a benched basketball player. That obviously had a bigger dick than he did, which truly destroyed his ego. "Nymphomaniac."