Birthday Chapter

I do not like naming it this. I do not even like the fact it's divided, so perhaps, one day, I might delete this chapter and send it to the netherworld where it shall never be seen again. (Lie. I'd take screenshots and keep to myself but you don't know need to know that.)

But for now,

Please enjoy the fuckery you're about to read. Don't read if you can't stand it. Or if you're going to say shit later.

Cause it's still gonna be deleted so you'd probably just get your thumbs angry.

~

Marcos had no problems in staying naked even though Paris did. He seemed to want this, enjoy this, like he wanted to have something like this all along.

Did it make Paris uncomfortable? It did. He wanted to ask the male if he knew what was going to happen, but it was also obvious Marcos didn't.

He just seemed excited.

Both males had stripped off their clothes, worn their respective headbands and pushed the tail up their asses, (for Paris it hurt like hell, but Marcos did it like he had done it many times. He hated it.)

Now, they both knelt on all fours, their heads bent while vibrations went through every single nerve cell on their body.

Their lips lingered on the high heeled boots of Alex who now had dark makeup on with her hair in an upright ponytail, a bust corset top and a leather skirt that brought out all the curves in her body they rarely ever saw.

She was like a walking wet dream.

They both knew not to speak, or make a sound. Each moan was muffled and each plea for them to orgasm was swallowed them with every kiss they gave to her.

Their dicks throbbed, of course. Feeling her eyes stare down at them with disdain that fuelled the humiliation they needed and made the need to placate her with kisses on her boots necessary.

Till the vibrations stopped and Alex took them out.

Paris sucked in a breath while Marcos squirmed. It was obvious that he was holding on far better than the other male who looked like he was about to burst into tears anytime as Alex returned back to her seat and moved her hand to both their heads, running through their hair with her voice soft. "There, there, little ones."

Though it wasn't skin to skin contact, Paris wanted to melt into her hand, get her to touch more of him. He was burning and he needed her more than anything.

She didn't go past his hair.

"We are all going to have a little game," She said, voice low. "In this game, two of you are going to make out while I watch, and the first person to back out, would be adequately punished."

Paris looked at her now, and so did Marcos. He had heard her, of course he had, but he was supposed to make out with... With Marcos?

"But of course, if this is too much," Her eyes lingered to him for a few seconds, "You can call out your safewords and everything will end."

"Everything?" Marcos asked, voice coming out in a squeak.

Alex nodded, "Everything. We would wrap it all up, and go home. What's your safeword, pup?"