26

So, I was on YouTube, just doing my usual night song searching, and I found shorts of Billie, and I developed a crush. No honestly, for someone as old as I am, it felt like a slap but fuck, she's pretty. She's sooooo pretty. I mean, you have to see her. Like really see her. Like look deep.

Okay, this is just me trying to make you see what I see, but God, she's pretty, funny, sweet, kind, and talented.

This last part, is practically on her new EP, if you wanna call it that. Guitar Songs. TV and The 30th.

The latter, being what I'm dedicating the last five chapters of this book to because the idea practically came from the song.

It's awesome, you really should listen to it. And when you do, note that she literally did 2:10 to the end, in one breath.

Literally.

The 30th - Billie Eilish

~

The next few weeks passed slowly, but for the first time in a while, he didn't mind. After he returned to school, he realized someone, high up, had convinced the school board that he was sick and they let him do his tests and gave him a tutor to get him on the same pace with others.

This person, he knew, but for some reason, never saw.

Asides from that, Ace Danvers, his dear best friend, was in a relationship with someone, an Eleanor someone, he couldn't remember her last name, but she was a cheerleader that knew he was Aromantic, and had zero problems with it.

On grounds of how good sex with him was.

Marcos didn't need that part.

Point was, currently, he was with the popular group. The whole deal. And many times, he was invited to parties, sleepovers, makeovers and as much as he didn't want to some times, he knew he needed it.

He needed to learn how to be comfortable around him. In his skin. And he was learning, he knew most people didn't like him, but he didn't care anymore.

He loved himself. And other people who mattered did. And that was fine.

Still, he wished Paris would talk to him. There were times he wanted to talk about Alex, but no one spoke about her at home anymore, considering the fact he was trying to fix his relationship with his Mother and no one else knew he was in love with her.

Except Paris.

The male avoided crowds. People. Deciding to stay on his own. Just like she did, and Marcos wanted to speak to him but... But it seemed silly.

What would he say? She had broken up with them both, he knew that though the green eyed male never told him and they... They weren't really friends. Didn't exactly have anything in common except her.

But... But for some reason, he missed him. The way he always tried to cheer him up. His arrogance. His way of acting unaffected but actually very affected.

The way he seemed to care for him. Sometimes.

Still, everything was going fine. It wasn't... Perfect, but he was doing fine.