Chapter 2

Y/n pov

As im waking up i see that the sun is out but as it has just rised i then hear my alarm ring so i guess i had woke up before my alarm i then cheack the time and it's 7:10 so i get up and go take a shower. As im getting out i still have my towel on and im brushing my teeth.

After brushing my teeth i brush my hair then change to my clothes. After putting on my clothes i put my socks on and then go to do so makup. I put on some conceler,lip tint,blush and some mascara. After getting done with my makeup i check the time and it's already 8 luckly i onl live 10 minutes away so i put my shoes on and then walk to my car then leave.

*Outfit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I just left my hair down

I just left my hair down. As i get out my car i check the time and it's about 8:17 so i hury into the bulding and walk up to the front desk. Desk lady: Hello my i help you? Y/n: Umm yeah i have a interview to be a makeup artist. Desk lady: May i ask who you spoke with? Y/n: Yeah his name was sehyung. Desk lady: Oh ok this was. she then takes me to a room and then tell me to knock then leaves i found out her name was Yuna.

As i knock on the door someone opens the door. Sehyung: You must be y/n come on in. As i walk in i see a couple more people in there. ??: Hello im hyunk seventeens main manager and can i ask you do you know seventeen? Y/n: Well i hear about them at like stores but don't know how they look or how they sound but why is that related? Sehyung: Because thats the band you might work for.

??: Hello im yeji and im there stylest but may i ask do you have a degree in makeup? Y/n: Oh yeah i i finished last year with the degree. Hyunk: Ok your hired now lets go meet them shell we and also can you start today? Y/n: Yeah but why so fast? Sehyung: Well our stylest quiet two days ago and they have an interview at 12 today. Y/n: But don't you guys have other people?

Hyunk: Well we do but not really main makeup artist there only for like hair and touch up for like lip tint and powder they don't know how to do makeup makeup. Y/n: Oh ok. We then get to a room that says seventeen and then we walk in. Hyunk: Everyone come here and line up. I then see 13 people walking our way and stand next to each other then it hit me that im kinda an shy when it comes to meeting new people.