Chapter 26

Y/n's pov
As Dino sat down i started doing his makeup. Y/n: Dino can i ask you something? Dino: Yeah whats wrong? Y/n: Why does it look like you and my sister are mad at each other? Dino: Oh....... well we had afight about me ignoring her but i wasn't i had told her to hold up because someone had called me so i went to answer it and when i came back inside she was ignoring me i even asked her what was wrong.

Dino: But i may have told her something that just slipped and i didn't mean it but she started crying and left to your parents house. Y/n: What did you say? Dino: Well i told her that if she wasen't so clingy then i wouldn't have answed my phone and i then said that she gets on my nerves but i swear i didn't mean it please trust me y/n i really love her and i swear i didn't mean it but now she won't talk to me.

Dino: And i had ignored her today because i was talking to someone on the phone and i was trying my new ear peace and i heard her say fuck you then so i had said what and when i turned around she was gone. Y/n: Hmm well she is pretty sensitve so just talk to her after the concert or when ever you have time she will understand i hope. Dino: I will thanks y/n. Y/n: No problem kid. Dino: Psh kid? Y/n: Yup.

We then laugh a little and then i finish his makeup. After a couple of hours it was five and then boys were now on stage talking and singing. After a while it was now time for them to do there last song but i heard the members start talking and it was now minghaos turn so i went to go watch backstage like i don't really know how to explane it. The8: How are you guys doig today?

carats: Good!!! The8: Thats good but now i have to talk to you. The8: You guys may know i have a girlfriend but just because i do doesn't mean you can talk bad about her. The8: Look im also human and i will get into a relation ship with whoever i love and i really do love her please except her. The8: Before anyone else speaks i want you guys to meet her so y/n please come out.

I was scared but walked out anyway. The staff then gave me a mic. Y/n: H-hello im y/n. i then do a wave. I then hear the crowd getting pretty loud. The8: So does that mean you except her? Carats: Ne!!!!!! They said in korean. I then went off stage and then the rest of them members spoke. It was now time for maknae dino. Dino: Hi everyone. Carats: Hi!!! Dino: So i also have a girlfriend...

Dino: But i made her mad and said something that made her sad so i just want to say im really really sorry i didn't mean it i was mad and it just came out but carats please help me-. He got cut off bye a hug. Alexa: I forgive you. Dino: Really you do thank you. He then hugged her really hard. Dino: Carats this is alexa y/n's sister but if i didn't tell you that you wouldn't have noticed they look nothing alike.

Dino: There both pretty but my girlfriend is prettier. Y/n: Yaa dino come here. Dino: Im sorry hyung come get you girlfriend is chassing me. The8: Dino-ahh your on your own. All of seventeen and carats started laughing. I ended up chatching him but before i could do anything alexa grabed me. Alexa: Thats it come on kid. Y/n: Bye svt bye carats. I wave and hear everyone say bye.

Scoups: Now aju nice. And they were on to there last song of the concert. Aftre about 20 minutes they had came backstage saying that it was over and they only have 4 more left. I then started packing to go home. Jeonghan: Y/n and alexa were going to go eat do you want to come with us? Alexa: Sure come on lets go y/n? Y/n: Ok but first i have to go to the company because alex need me.

Jeonghan: Ok well minghao go with her. Y/n: It's fine i could go by my self ok i'll see you guys there in a little just send me where you guys go ok? Seventeen: Ne. I then walk out to my car. Aftre a while i pull up to the company and go get alex. Y/n: You ready? Alex: Yeah come on. Y/n: Where am i taking you again? Alex: To my girlfriends house she will take me to my car. Y/n: Ne.

I hold his hand because ever since we were younger i always hold alexa and alex's hand when crossing the street. Alex: I can't belive you still do this. Y/n: It's a must i got used to it ok. Alex: Whatever. we then get into the car and i drive him to kaede house. *Aka his girlfriend's house* Y/n: Ok well i have to go call me if she doesn't want to take you ok? Alex: Ne by sis. I then drive off to the place they sent me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~