Chapter 25

Y/n's pov
As im walking up after parking i see that theres already fans just waiting outside. I then put my lanyard on that says im a staff. But they also have a thing for the staff where you put your finger print in and it see if you work there or not. But my luck i haven't had the time to put it on. So as i put my finger on it says not a staff so they tell me to leave. I then just walk to the saide and text hyunk.

After about 3 minutes i heard my name and hyunk talking to the bodyguards. Hyunk: Thats are main makeup artist and minghao's girlfriend and you better put her on there because if minghao heard about this he will be really mad. Bodyguard: Ne sorry sir you may enter mama. I then give him a bowand before i could enter i bumped into someone. But remember its at the back and there were about 50 fans there but were being blocked my security.

I then heard screaming so i looked up and it was minghao. The8: Whats going on? Y/n: Nothing come on lets go you have practie. The8: But i want a kiss and a hug. I then peck him and give him a little hug. Y/n: There now come on. He then huffs and walks away with a pout. Me and hyunk just laugh. We then hear some fans saying aww and some saying that should be them. But there were ones that said they hated me but i didn't really care.

I then checked the time and it said it was 10:50. I then walk over to my sister. Alexa: Did you change? Y/n: Yup remember i told you that i was going to the store to change. Alexa: Oh yeah i forgot anyway sehyung is calling you go. i nod and we walk over to him. Sehyung: Oh y/n i need you to go calm down minghao. Y/n: Huh why? Sehyung: He's mad. Y/n: Why? Sehyung: Well some carats had started talking bad about you and security kinda had to drag him inside before he could start talking back to them.

I give a nod a go look for him. I then found him being held back by most of seventeen and like two security. Y/n: Minghao. The8: WHAT!! I then see him turn his head my way a realise it was me and gave me a apologizing look. Y/n: Can you come here? I he then stops trying to go outside and walks my way. The8: What? Y/n: Why are you trying to go outside? The8: There talking shit about you i won't let that go.

I then sighed. Y/n: Look as long as im happy with you i don't really care what they think so why should you? The8: Because i just want them to like you too but it makes me sad they don't and i get mad that they call you names without even knowing the truth or knowing anything. Y/n: I know but i don't care what they think i love you and if they don't like it well then thats there problem ok but there is also people that do like me so listen to them ok?

The8: Ok. He then hugs me and i just smiled. Y/n: Now come on your making the members wait to practice. the8: Ok lets go. We then walk over to the stage where there going to perform. We then split i went to my sister and the othere while minghao went with his members and dance teacher. Alexa: Why was he mad? Y/n: Some fans were talking shit about me but i don't really mind.

Alexa: Oh well at least you know he cares dino would probably do nothing. Y/n: We both know thats a lie im pretty sure he will tell them to not talk about you. Alexa: I would like to believe that but not sure. Y/n: Hey did something happen between you guys? Alexa: Well we had a fight about him kinda ignoring me. Y/n: Well i see that all of seventeen is the same.

Alexa: What do you mean? Y/n: Thats why me and minghao had broke up in the first place like he would ignore me. Alexa: Oh well yeah now me and dino are not talking i was trying like an hour ago but he just walked past me and ignored me. Y/n: Well hmm maybe you could talk to him after the concert maybe he's just stressed about today but if he keeps acting like this have try to find out why before breaking up with him like i did i just broke it off before knowing why.

Alexa: Yeah thanks i will also i hope he stops i fill like this would end up turning into a bigger problem which i hope it dosen't. Y/n: Ok well if you need someone to talk to im always here. Alexa: Ne. We then both then go on our phones. After a while we were told to start doing the members makeup because it was 1:30. So we all get to doing what we needed to do.

I ended up doing seunkwan, scoups, dk, mingyu, jeonghan, woozi's and my last one was dino. While my sister did the last 6 which was joshua, junhui, vernon,hoshi, wonwoo and her last one was minghao. Hyunk and sehyung said that we should do each others boyfriends makeup. I then decided to talk a little bit with dino on why they even had the fight to get his side of the storie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~