Chapter 16

Y/n pov
As i wake up i heard my alarm so i turn it off and head to the shower. As i get in i just stood there but then i put my shampoo and conditioner on. After a while i got out and brushed my hair and teeth. After i did that i changed and Went to see if alexa was ready also today i didn't want to put makeup on so didn't. I then seen her at the door wating for me and then we left to hybe.

*Y/n and alexa's outfit*

*Y/n outfit*

*Alexa's outfit*

*Alexa's outfit*

Alexa said she was having a lazy day

Alexa said she was having a lazy day. Me even if i have a lazy days still dress up not all the time but most of the time. We then arrive at hybe and walk in. When then go straight to hyunks office. We then arrive to his office and knock. Hyunk: Come in. We then walk in and see all the staffs. Hyunk: Ok so everyones here so you guys are here because tomorrow we all pluse seventeen leave to the airport tomorrow.

Y/n: But why? Hyunk: There having concerts in japan, Los angels, Alanta, Mexicali, New york and Sacamento But they will be at each place for 7 days then they will fly to the next place. Y/n: Oh ok so where are they going first? Sehyung: Japan. Alexa: And what about last? Hyunk: Los angels. We then all just nod. Hyunk: Also they already know so today is a free day so everyone can pack for tomorrow also we leave to the air port at 2:20 our plane leaves at 4:10.

Everyone then says an ok then leaves to go and pack. As were alking back to out car i see the fan girl again. Fan: Why are you guy here? Alexa: We work here. Fan: You know what i dont want to fight today. she then just walks away and we shrug then walk into my car. Once we get in i start driving to my apartment. We then get off the car and go pack. After packing which took like two hours we finaly had finished.

Y/n: Alexa want to go out and eat with me and my friends? Alexa: Sure. We then drive to the cafe amd and my friends always go to. Once we get there we get down and walk in and i see my friends. Everyone then says hello. Chaewon: Wait your dating dino right? Alexa: Yup why? Chaewon: Just making sure also im dating jun!! Y/n: Wait he hasen't said anything right? Alexa: I dont think so.

Y/n: Whatever anyway where is jack doyoung and alice? Emma: Oh they went to order i think they are about to come. Y/n: Ne. Alexa: So i anyone dating? Chaewon: Yeah alice and doyoung and emma and jack just started dating. Y/n: Wait when? Emma: Yestarday. Y/n: Omg slay i whould have never guessed. Jack: Sup kids. Doyoung: Whos this? Alexa: Im y/n younger sisther. Alice: Oh well nice to meet you.

Y/n: I thought you guys would have meet yestarday? Emma: Nope why would we. Y/n: Cus she lives with me and she was there yestarday. Alexa: Oh well me and dino where in my room. Y/n: Oh...... Alexa: No we didn't. Y/n: Ok whatever you say. Chaewon: I'm so cunfused? Alexa: Shes asking if we fucked. Jack: Oh well did you guys? Alexa: Nope not since last time.

Y/n: Oh when was last time? Alexa: When you told him i was him i was horny and that i went to go get water because of it. Y/n: Oh right how is your ass? Alexa: Fine but im hungry. Y/n: Then go eat? Alexa: No your going to pay i haven't got revenge i will one day but that day i couldn't because of what happend. Y/n: Oh ok but anyway guys we have to tell you something or i have to tell you something i guess.

Doyoung: What is it? Y/n: Wel you know that seventeen is going on tour and were there makeup artist so we wont see you guys for a while until we come back. Chaewon: Wait your kidding right? Alexa: Nope we do. Emma: I'll miss you guys even tho we just meet. Alexa: I know it fill like we meet so long ago. We then all hug and then spend the rest of the day hanging out.

We then went home around 11 and we just decided to sleep on the plane. So we were just watching tv and eat but alexa had fell asleep so i would just wake her up when there here. After about 3 hours i hear the bell ring so i went to go open it. The8: You guys ready? Y/n: Yeah but alexa is sleeping. The8: I'll have dino carry her into the van and ill help you with the bags.

The8: Dino come here. DIno: Hyung whats wrong? The8: Can you carry alexa into the van shes sleeping. Dino: Oh yeah sure. He then picks her up and she kinda wakes up and asked what was happing and dino just told her to go back to sleep. They then went into the van and me and minghao went to go grad the suit casses. After putting then in the vans trunck we left to the air port.

I dont know when but i guess i fell asleep on minghaos lap because i woke up on his lap but i could'ev sworn i was next to him. But i when i had woke up they said we were at the air port and by the time we got there i was about 3:40. After checking and everything it was now time to bored the plane and i guess they had gotten all the staffs and members first class.

But once we got in the plane and everything i had put fell to sleep and i was next to minghao they had paired everyone up with there partners. Like it was me and minghao, alexa and dino, wonwoo and mingyu, jun and someone i couldn't fully see vernon and seungkwan, jeonghan and scoups, woozi and hoshi, joshua and seokmin then the staff with other staff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~