Chapter 18

Y/n pov
We then finaly arrive to the company and walk inside. I then see a couple new people but ask the new person in the front where my dads office is because i dont remember it has been so long since i have been here. Receptionist: You want me to believe you that you guys are his kids? Alexa: Yeah because we are. Y/n: Can you just let us up please? Receptionist: No i will have to tell him to get you guys.

Y/n: Ok thats fine. She then calls him and she said he was coming down. Y/d: Oh my babys come here. we walk up to him and hug him. Y/d: Hello. He then shakes minghaos and dinos hands they bow then shake his hand. Y/n: Well i heard my brother works here? Y/m: yes he does. Alexa: Mom. We then hig her and i see my brother so i go to hug him. Y/n: Sup kid. Alex: Sup.

*Hello lets skip back to the hotel i got lazy and don't want to write about that*

We are now back and just hanging around doing our own thing because tomorrow is the first concert of this tour so they are all excited. We then ended up falling asleep pretty late and we had to wake up at 9 but the concert starts at 3 pm. I was talking to all of the members because minghao was everywhere so i didn't bother chassing him and pluse the camera was recording him.

*ANother skip to the last place which is la*

It was now the last three days of this world tour if you can call it that. But me and minghao haven't really been speaking we haven't fought or anything its just he's been very distant. I was lost in tought when i heard the door open and close. By this time it was 8:10 pm and he has been out all day. Y/n: Where were you? The8: Out with vernon why? Y/n: Nothing just asking.

The8: Y/n why have you been so distant? Y/n: Im not its you. The8: me why? Y/n: Just drop it i dont want to fight. The8: No i want to know why it's my fault. Y/n: Fine you don't want to go out with me at all i get it that you scared that fans would find out but your going out with other staffs you don't even talk to me this hole concert thing you didn't even talk to me i know you want to have fun but the least you can do is tal to me.

Y/n: But no all you do is go out the least i want is a hi or something but you haven't and im tired of it if this is how your going to be all the time then i think it's best if we split. The8: What why over this little thing? Y/n: No it's not that you never want to be seen with me like when that fan asked if we were dating you said no never why even bring that up i dont like her shes just a staff.

Y/n: Why couldn't you be nicer look im done i want someone that would at least go out to the store with me and not be ashamed so lets break up. At this point i had tears in my eyes and minghao wasen't looking at me. The8: Y/n p-please don't go i didn't mean it. Y/n: Im s-sorry but i can't not anymore. I then grabbed my stuff and walked out. I then decided to grab my own room.

I then went to go talk to hyunk and sehyung becaue they were sharing a room. I then knock and they open the door. Hyunk: Huh y/n what are you doing here? Y/n: Umm can we talk? Sehyun: Sure come in. Hyunk: Whats wrong? Y/n: I quit but i can still work here i will buy my own plane ticket to go back when everyone else does. Hyunk: Quit i will not presure you to stay but don't worry we already bought the ticket also yes you can work here until we go back to korea.

Y/n: Ok also don't tell anyone i will tell them before i leave korea. Sehyung: Wait your also leaving korea? Y/n: Yeah back to japan but not sur ewho long i will be there. Hyunk: Ok well we will miss you but do what makes you happy and do whatever you want ok? Y/n: Ne i will leave now. During the rest of the stay in la i didn't talk to minghao and he just looked sad all the time.

It was now the day to go back to korea and when i got in the plane i sat next to a staff and we talked listend to music and slept. Once we got back to korea i had started packing but no one knew and tomorrow was the day i go back to japan and say bye to everyone. I will be sad but i just have to get away i don't want to see any kpop idols or even think about them beacuse i just think about mighao.

Today was the day i say goodbye for a while to korea and my sisther pluse my friends. I Then drove to hybe by my self because alexa was already there. Once i got out i had left my stuff like my phone and suitcasses because i still have to drive to the air port. But i was slowly walking to the practice room because i didn't really want to say bye but i had to for a while at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~