Chapter 15

smt

Y/n pov
I then realised that it was mostly young people in here but there was also a lot of older people. I then see a young person around my age come up to us and ask for our orders. ??: Hi im your server amy what would you want? I then see her only looking at minghao but i didn't really care cus i know he is fine as hell. The8: Can i get. i then stoped listening beause i was still looking.

Amy: And you? Y/n: Can i get the chicken alfredo? Amy: Sure. She then walsk off. And then comes back wih wine. Amy: Here you go sir. She then leaves but for some reason she would always come back but i know thats what they do but it was always something stupid and she will only talk to minghao but i just didn't really care. And then she came back with out food.

But before leaving she droped his fork and when she was picking it up she bent over showing her ass to minghao but he had look away. And i decided to make her think i was jealous so i decided to tell her something. I then walked up to her ear and told her. Y/n: Can you stop trying to get with my man im his already and he just fingered me in the car so i will like you to stop.

She then dose a bow and kinda runs away. i then let out a couple of chuckels. The8: What did you tell her? Y/n: Nothing inportant. Y/n: Lets eat. I then got full really fast and only ate a little because ever since i was young i would only eat alittle because i always wanted to be skinny so now i can't eat much which sucks cus i love food. The8: Your finished? Y/n: Yeah im full.

The8: But you only ate a little? I then tell him why i always eat a little. The8: Oh ok. We then talk a little more finding out more stuff about each other he even found out that i was going to try to be a dancer but quite. The8: Are you ready to leave? Y/n: Yeah lets go. we then leave a tip and i see the girl and smirk at her then walk out. Bu the time we left back to my house it was about 11:30 pm.

As we get into the car we sit down and he drives off. He puts his hnd back on my thigh and i decided to do it again so i pushed off his hand but this time he didn't put it back but i didn't really care so i went back on my phone. But i then felt his fingers at my entrance. I wa about to move his hands away but he put them in and i let out a moan but it was not that loud.

But remember he is still driving. He then keeps on putting them in and out which caused me to moan a couple of times. I then fill him put on more which made it three and then he started moving them. I then tried not to moan but i was trying to not moan and hold the seat at the same time. Which was really hard. Y/n: M-minghao~~~. I said in a moan like voice. He then started going really fast which caused me to let out really loud moans.

He then finaly stoped when i was about to come. I then look and i see we where at my house so before he could even tell me that we were here i took off my seatbelt and i went on top of him and started kissing him. We then started making out outside of my apartment. I then felt him take off his pants and then put it in me. Once he put it in i let out a really loud moan.

So there we were infront of my apartment having sex. i was pulling his hair but not hard and his hands were on my ass. Y/n: I-i don't t-think we should be doing this here. The8: Yeah i agree. He then hit my spot and that made me moan more and a lot more. I think he was about to come to because i could fill his dick twitch. And i felt him go faster which made me moan more.

We then ended up coming together. He then reached to the back and graded what i was thinking was a towel and cleaned us both up. He kept on pecking me everywhere and some of them tickled so i laughed when he did. He then put is pants back on after i went back to the other seat. The8: Can you walk? Y/n: Im not sure.... The8: Ok just wait there. then got out the car and came to my side and opened the door.

I was about to walk out but i felt him carry me and then walk up to the front door and knock. I then see alexa open the door and ask why he was carrying me. The8: Well her feet hurt from the heels. Alexa: Oh ok. Y/n: Hello dino. Dino: Hello. Minghao then opens my room door and put me on my bed. The8: Ok well me and dino are going to go ok but we will see you and alexa tomorrow ok? Y/n: Ne.

He then kisses me and tells dino that he will just see him at the dorm because they brought diffrent cars. Alexa walks in my room and asked about everything and i told her. Alexa: Ok well you need sleep but we leave at seven tomorrow because hyunk has to talk to us just me you and the other stylist like hair clothes you know. Y/n: Yeah goodnight. I then set my alarm then fall to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~