Chapter 11

Y/n pov
I then hear the door open and it's mingyu with our ice cream i then thank him. After about 5 minutes i hear the door open again and it was minghao this time i smile at him and he smiles back. The8: Y/n and alexa come on imtaking you guys home right now but we will be back tomorrow unless you want to stay home tomorrow. Y/n: No it's fine im good anyway bye everyone come on alexa.

Dino: Wait can i go with you guys? Y/n: Unless you want to get yelled at by our mom knock yourself out. Dino: It won't be that bad. The8: Dino I tell you her dad is more scaryer but come on you can deal with it anyway bye guys. we then all walk out and go to our cars. Y/n: Here dino you can drive my car i'll just go with minghao and pluse you have your korean license but alexa only has her japanese one.

Alexa: Whatever lets go babe. Dino: See you there but where is it? Alexa: Dino you have me i know where it is come on. Dino: Oh yeah forgot bye. I then get into minghaos car and he drives to my place. Y/n: I think im going to get a new house. The8: Wait why? Y/n: He knows where i live and what will happen if they never find him? The8: Fine i'll help you. Y/n: No ok no you won't ok because it's my problem.

The8: Whatever you say. Y/n: Minghao your not going to listen are you? The8: Nope. Y/n: Ugh whatever. We then arive at my apartment and go inside. Y/m: Huh where is alexa? Alexa: Right here but before anyone else says something i want to say that this is my boyfriend dino and nobody has a say in my relationship not even you dad. Y/D: Ok well hi dino nice to meet you are you also in seventeen?

Dino: Yes sir. Y/d: Hmm ok. Y/n: Mom dad i have something to say but first where is alex? Alex: RIght here wait who the hell is this? Alexa: My boyfriend. Alex: At this point i dont care. Y/n: How the fuck is this fair you were trying to kill minghao but not dino? Y/m: Well he is still young and handsome. Y/N: mom minghao is hot asf and only one year older the dino but whatever.

Y/n: Anyway we have to talk. I the tell them everything that happened today. The8: Sir im sorry i wasen't there to protect y/n. Y/d: It's not your fault. Y/m: Don't blame yourself. Y/n: Also i need to get a new house he knows where i live. Y/D: I'll help pay. Y/n: No. Y/d: Yes. Y/n: Fine but only to buy it i will pay the rent and everything ok? Y/d: Ok. At this time it was about 9:30 pm.

The8: Well i will take my leave so you guys can hang out with your kids come on dino. Y/m: No it's fine we have to leave for out flight righ now. Y/n: Really also mom dad alexa is going to live with me she has a job interview tomorrow and she can't miss it because it's where i work at. Y/d: Ok but take care of her ok? Y/n: Ok. Alex: Bye losers don't miss me. But before they left i see my dad talking to minghao he then left after.

*Minghao's pov*
Y/ns dad walked up to me and whisperd to me. Y/d: Please take care of her she is really sensitive and she really does like you i can see that but please don't hurt my baby and also tell your friend that it he hurts her i will kill him ok? The8: Ne got but have a safe flight ok? Y/D: Ne please take care of her bye. He then left and i walked over to y/n and hugged her.

*Y/n pov*
I turn around to face minghao. Y/n: What did my dad tell you? The8: Oh nothing to inportent. I then give him a peck. Y/n: Ok come on lets go to sleep also alexa don't forget you have to come with us to hybe tomorrow so wake up around 7 we leave at 8. Y/n: Also no fucking i want to sleep ok please wait till your alone. Alexa:くそったれ、なんでそんなに大声で言うんだ、でも俺たちは言わないよ.(Dame why you got to say it so loud but we won't) Alexa:しかし、あなたにも同じことが言えます. (But same goes to you). Y/n: We won't but goodnight. Me and mighao then walk to my room and close the door.

The8: What did she say? Y/n: To not say it so loud then she said same goes for us. The8: Oh ok. I then give him a kiss but when i tried to pull out he didn't let me but i didn't really care. He then went to my neck and started leaving hickeys. Y/N: W-we have to go to sleep. The8: Ok done come on lets sleep. I then let out a little laugh but join him in bed. Y/n: Thank you for being there for me today.

The8: of course i will always be there for you ok? Y/n: I know and im so thankful for that. I then hug him and i hear im humming a song and i don't know when but i had fell asleep to his humming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~