Chapter 32 End

Y/n's pov
After driving to my sisters i got down and walked to the door i know that she and dino were awake because they wake up around 8 or 9 idk why but they just do. I then knocked on the door. I had tears in my eyes because im scared on what she will say. After about like 10 secounds the door opens and i see dino. Dino: Shit y/n why are you crying come in. He lets me in and calls alexa.

She then walks out and sees me crying. Alexa: Y/n whats wrong ar you ok? Y/n: Alexa im p-pregnant. Alexa: Wait really omg im happy but why are you crying? Y/n: Im not sure i was just scared of what you will say. Alexa: psh did you think i will be mad? Y/n: Yeah kinda. We then all talk and after a while i go back home. I see that minghao was still sleeping so i decided to make him food.

After a while i finished and i seen him walk out. Y/n: Foods done. Minghao: Thank you. We then talked a little and i guess now we were getting ready because were meeting up with seventeen to eat and because we do that all the time. When finished getting ready and we were now at the place meeting up with them. Everyone then finally arrived and we all just started talking.

It was about 4:30 we got here at like 3 i think. Everyone was drink like wine beer and soju. Im the only one that didn't. Jeonghan: Y/n why are you not drinking? Y/n: Oh i can't. Hoshi: Huh why? I look at minghao and he gives me a look in saying tell them if you want. Y/n: Well im pregnant. Dk: Huh little minghao i can see it joshua we can dress it up. Everyone then got excited and we all just had a good day that day.

*About 3 years later*

Eunbin: Mommy daddy. Eunbin then runs up to me and minghao. If your wondring what had happened the past 3 year well me and minghao had got married maybe a comple of months after we bought the house. I got pregnant with eunbin about 3 years ago and she turned 3 like 8 months ago. Wonwoo and mingyu got married but carats still don't know about the members relationship.

Scoups and jeonghan got married like a year ago. Dino and alexa got pregnant a year ago and had sungwon about 6 months ago. The rest of seventeen are still with there partner. Hyunk: Became a dad like 3 years ago. Sehyung Started dating. Jun well he and chaewom are on a trip in america right now. All my friends except for chaewon got married. Isa and jamin ended up dating and now isa is pregnant with twins two boys.

Hmm im also pregtnant with eunbin's younger brother. Hoshi and woozi are getting married in about 3 months and they said that they want kids. Seunkwan and vernon are always cuddling. joshua and dk had broke up because dk had told joshua he didn't love him but he said he was drunk and didn't mean it so now there dating again. My brother had got his girlfried pregnant.

Mom and dad said that there going to come out to korea to meet eunbin because they had never meet her in person just face time. Me and alexa are still seventeen's makeup artist. And life is good when you have people you love around you and carats know about eunbin and our wedding. There are really suportive about our relationship which just makes me happy.

~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello this is the end of the book but i hope you liked it because it was fun to write but now time for my other stories bye bye to next time.