Chapter 5

Sst

Y/n pov
As me and minghao get to my house were still kissing from the car. I then open my house and he starts kissing my neck. Once we get to my bedroom we fall on my bed and he starts going down. He then starts taking off my shirt and my bra. He then starts kissing my boobs and by now im a moaning mess. He then goes to my pants and starts taking them off and he was about to take off my underwear but then my alarm rang?

As i wake up i sweating i then realised i just had a dream of me and minghao about to have sex. I need to take a shower. Whlie i was in the shower i was remembering that after the interview they went to eat and thn i got home pretty later because i had went to my friends house and when i got home i went straight to sleep. After the shower i had brushed my teeth and hair. Then i changed to my ourtfit.

*Outfit*

After changing i just put my hair up then went to go put my shoes on

After changing i just put my hair up then went to go put my shoes on. I had to go to work but lucky it was not going to be a long day. While i was driving i got a call and it was chaewon,emma and alice so i answer.

*On the phone*
Y/n: Hello? Emma: Where are you going huh? Y/n: Work why? Chaewon: Aww we thought we would be able to hang out but your to busy. Chaewon: It's fine i guess but whats up you look weird. Y/n: W-well i kinda had a wet dream about me and someone from seventeen. Alice: Really what member? Y/n: Well it was minghao i don't know why but i just did for some reason.

Emma: Well then get that dick girl go for it. Y/N: Emma be less dirty and don't say dick it's weird pluse i work for him remember. Emma: Well dosen't matter i know i would if i was you but thats just me. Chaewon: True listen to emma go for it what do you got to lose? Y/n: My job. Alice: Well if you get fired then you will have a rich boyfriend to take care of you like me but i still have a job.... but not really inportant. Y/n: Ugh no help but im at work ok i'll call you guys when i get the chance ok? Emma: NE bye but take our advice ok?
Y/n: Ugh i'll think about it bye.

i then hang up and go inside but as i was walking to the buliding i see lots of fans and there yelling seventeen. So i just walk past them until someone stops me. ??: Where are you going only people that work here can go in. Y/n: Yeah i know and i work here. ??: Pssh your lying i have never seen you here and who do you work for? Y/n: Well im seventeens makeup artist.

??: Yeah and do you expect me to belive you? Y/n: Ugh whatever. i then just walk away to her then walk up to the door and put my finger print in and for some reason it didn't work so i asked the group chat that im in with seventeen i asked one of them to come and open it for me. As i was wating i see the girl walk up to me. ??: Like i said you don't work here.

Y/n: Can you just leave me alone. i Then see dino coming and he opens the door and calls my name. Dino: Y/n hurry come on my arm is getting tired. i then look to the girl and talk. Y/n: You were saying now please leave me alone. Dino: There trying to fix the door because i guess it broke but come on everyone is in the dance practice room. Y/n: Ok lets go.

Dino: But what were you talking about to that girl? Y/n: Well i guess she tought i was like a fan and teling me i don't work here and that i should leave. Dino: Oh well she must fill dumb seeing you walk into hybe after she said that. Y/n: Yup most likely. we then get to the dance practice room and walk in. I then see wonwoo waling my way so i wave to him and he waves back.

Wonwoo: Hello kid. Y/n: Hello to you to wonwoo and not a kid im only a couple years younger then you. Wonwoo: Well you kinda look like a kid with your hight. Y/n: Leave my hight out of this ok. Y/n: Also i had a dream of me and minghao you know umm doing stuff. Wonwoo: Sex i mean go for it no one stoping you so do it i know i will if i liked him but i have mingyu for that so i don't need him.

Y/n: Ohh so if you had the chance to fuck mingyu would you? Wonwoo: Yes and i will brag about it. Y/n: Well you and me both but not with mingyu because he's your and i don't want a a tall baby like him. Wonwoo: Hey he is cute but hot when he wants to be but i get what your saying also he has a hot body so both minghao and mingyu. Y/N: True but anyway come o lets go to the others.

We then walk over to the others and start talking. But what i noticed is that minghao wasen't here but it was fine by me i woulden't want to face him after that dream. After like and hour i needed to use the restroom also i was kinda wondring where minghao was because he came but then went to the bathroom but it's been like 20 minutes but all i was thinking about is how bad i needed to pee.

As i was passing the boys restroom i felt someone drag me in the restroom and i heard them lock the door. I then look to see who it was and it was minghao. The8: Miss me? Y/n: Psh you wish i just needed to use the restroom i have to pee so can i leave? The8: Nope you can't you have to help me after hearing that you had a wet dream about me and you from wonwoo i got a boner so will you help me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~