Chapter 7

Ast

Y/n pov
i then start moaning into the kiss because i started rubbing my boobs. Then stands up but this time holding my ass he then breaks the kiss. The8: Wheres your room? I then point to my room and he takes me inside my room and closing the door. He then throws me on the bed and then starts taking my clothes off. at this ponit the only thing i have on is my underwear. He then takes those off and starts kissing me from my boobs all the way to my wasitline.

I then fill his tongue start going to my clit. I then fill him lick my clit and i let out a loud gasp. He then starts licking it more and t this point im moaning but not really loud because the walls are kinda thin so my neighbor might hear if i be too loud. I then fill him stick a finger into me and i moaned kinda loud but i covered my mouth to make sure i don't moan to loud. He then startes moving his finger he then stickes another finger in.

He then startes going faster then last time so this time i cover my mouth with both my hands. He the stops and i let out a sigh because if he kept going i might just haved moaned really loud. I then hear his say something. The8: Don't cover your mouth i want to hear your moans that i give you. Y/n: B-but if i moan to loud the neighbers might h-hear. The8: Then let them hear i don't give a fuck because there not the ones making you moan i am. Y/n: Ugh fine whatever.

I the fill hid add another finger which caused me to moan his name really loud. I then look at him and he is smirking. But before i could even say anything he startes thrusting his fingers into me really fast and it was alot of pleasure. He then started gooing really fast and at this point i was pulling his hair and moaning his name lets just say i was a moaning mess.

Y/n: M-m-minghao i-im going to c-cum. He then comes up to my ear and in a whisper he says. The8: Cum for me. that was all i needed and i had came on his hand he then went back down and licked it all. He stands up and befor he can say anything i go down to his pants and take them off. I then see he has a boner. Y/n: Need some help with that? The8: I mean if you want. I the wrap my hands around it and start licking the tip but i was kitty licking it to tease him.

The8: Y/n don't tease me you if not you will get punished. Y/n: Im willing to get a punishment. I then put his dick into my mouth then start bobbing my head. After a minutes i felt him start twiching so i knew he was close so i then started kitty licking it again to tease him. But i then hear a groan then i get picked up and get thrown on the bed but not hard so i started laughing.

But i then get turned overso now my face is down on the bed and my back i achered and my ass is up in the air. i look back and i see minghao put a condom on then i hear him whisper something to me. The8: Your punishment is that you won't be able to come or touch me unless i let you. Y/n: Thats not fair. The8: I warned you. Before i could answer i felt his dick at my hole.

Not even a warning i felt him put it all in my and i let out a moan of pain because it was my first time. But i felt minghao rubbing my back saying it will be ok. I then got used to the feeling and the pain turned into plasure and i told him to move. The8: You sure we could stop if you want. Y/n: No now please move. He then startes moving slowly and i tell him to go fast so he dose.

He then stops and turns me over and then startes thrusting into me again and really fast. I then tried to touch him but he held my hand on top of my head and then spoke. The8: Did i say you could touch me? Y/n: N-n-no. after him thrusting into me for a while i then felt him hit the spot. I then told him i was close. Y/n: i-im close. The8: Hold it but your alowed to touch me.

the first thing i did was wrap my arms around him and i started scraching him on accident but it was to much plesure so i didn't really care at the time. I kept telling him i was going to cum but he always told me to hold it. After a while he let me cum and like a minute later he came. Y/n: I think my neighbers might have heard. The8: Well you were really loud but it's fine because those moans were for me.

Y/n: Hmm yeah whatever. The8: Are you giving me aditude? Y/n: And if i was what would you do about? I was about to stand up to take a shower but he pulled me. the8: Then you won't mind going for another round. Y/n: NO~~~ i have to take a shower. The8: We will take a shower after. We then did another round and after we took a shower luckly i was still able to walk but we changed and everything and then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~