Chapter 17

Y/n pov
As i wake up i look at the time and it was 5:10 so we only had like an hour left until we arrived at japan. And minghao was sleeping so i just watched movies that i had downloded on my laptop. After like 20 minutes i hear a vocie so i turn and i see minghao talking. The8: Babe i want cuddels. Y/n: Well then you will have to wait until we land because i cant just go and cuddel you.

The8: Please. Y/n: Nope you will have to wait. He then pouts and i just laugh and then continue my movie. After a while i hear that were about to land so we have to put on our seatbelts. Aftre like ten minutes everyone is getting off the plane. Once were off the plane i see alot of people at the air port and it has nenver been like this the times i have been in the air port.

But they were being so nice like in the air port at korea we got mobbed even tho we had so many bodyguards. I felt really bad because the members look used to it but scared at the same time. But here in japan everyone was pretty nice but there were some rude people only a little tho. But when i looked at the members they were scared that they were going to get mobbed but they didn't just some fans trying to get close to them but the bodyguards blocked them.

In korea at the air port everyone mostly us staff and bodyguards got hurt because there were alot of fans so it was hard to tell who was a fan and a staff. But on this tour it's with two people i don't like which is soyoung and her friend. But i didn't really care because i don't think i will see them much. They only came because what will happen if on eof the staffs get hurt or sick or can't come.

*Y/n's out*

But we then finaly get to the hotel and they put us with our boyfriends and girlfriends

But we then finaly get to the hotel and they put us with our boyfriends and girlfriends. As me and minghao got into the room i had closed the door and once i did i felt myself drop the stuff because i was being carried. Y/n: What are you doing? The8: I want to cuddle. Y/n: Fine also what time is it? The8: 6:20. Y/n: Ok we could sleep for 4 hours and then i have to go to my parents company it's only 20 minutes away.

The8: Oh ok can i come? Y/n: Sure also dino and alexa are also going. The8: Ne now lets sleep and cuddle. Y/n: Ok you big baby. After about two and a half hours i woke up and decided to brush my hair beacause my outfit was ok but my hair was messy. It was now 10:40 and we are going to leave at 11:10 so i went to go wake up minghao. Y/n: Babe wake up if not i will leave you here and just go with dino and alexa.

The8: No im up. I then look at him and laugh a little because he was still half asleep. The8: But do they know that were going? Y/n: Nope were suprising them. The8: Ok let  me just change. Y/n: Ne. After about 10 minutes i hear a knock so i go open it and its dino and alexa. Y/n: Babe there here. The8: Ok coming just have to brush my teeth. After about a minute or so he comes out.

*His outfit*

Y/n: Dame getting dressed for my parents? The8: Yes but also for you

Y/n: Dame getting dressed for my parents? The8: Yes but also for you. He then gives me a peck and i turn to alexa and dino. Y/n: ready come on. We then walk out but i went back to get my phone and wallet. I then texted our old driver to pick us up we had a driver beacuse our parents never wanted to get us a car so we had a driver and he said if we were back to just text him and he will pick us up.

*DIno and alexa's outfits*

We then get into the car and tell him to take us to the company

We then get into the car and tell him to take us to the company. Syung: Do they know you guys are here? Alexa: Nope. Syung: Also alexa is working there so he's satying in japan to take over the company in 3 or four years also he has a girlfriend. Y/n: Huh really how? Alexa: Hold up im going to say Akari. Y/n: Who? Alexa: Ugh the girl He liked like 2 years ago the cool girl at his school.

Dino: Wait your twins did you not go to the same school? Alexa: Nope got bullied so went homed schooled. Dino: Oh i will kill whoever hurt you. Alexa: Well y/n your time in life is done dino she hit me in the morning. Dino: Babe sorry but thats my sis in law i want to be on the good side and pluse shes mean. Alexa: FIne. Y/n: Oh ok anyway i think it will be Emi.

Alexa: Oh the girl from the coffee shop she is really pretty but not my type i like dino. Dino: Yeah i better be the only one you like. Alexa: You are but i am a kpop stan but your a kpop idol so you first. Dino: Ok. Y/n: Syung who is it? Syung: It's Kaede the girl that has had a crush on him for like years. Alexa: Really she is really pretty so i guess i aprove. Y/n: The only aprovel that matters is mine kid im the oldest.

Alexa: Whatever im his twin. Y/n: Whatever anyway syung are we almost here? Syung: Yeah about 2 minutes away. Y/n: Ne. Y/n: Also this is my boyfriend minghao and this is dino alexa's boyfriend. Syung: oh well nice to meet you guys also welcome to this weird family. The8: Weird true but thank you. Dino: Yess very weird. Alexa: Were right here you know. we all laugh and go into our own conversations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~