1 ~ Hogwarts Express

Inside the Hogwarts Express were all kinds of students who were trying to find a place to sit. Half-Bloods, Pure bloods and Muggle borns. Draco Malfoy had already claimed an cabin for himself and his new 'group' which contained Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. He had no worries, unlike the others. He would get sorted into Slytherin, the house were his whole family had been sorted in.

In another compartment, very similar to Draco's one, sat a girl. Her knees were up to her chest with a book in her hands. She didn't have the slightest idea in which house she wanted to be sorted in. Anything was fine except Slytherin. The compartment door opened and a head poked inside. Black locks cascaded over his forehead with small round glasses on his nose. The girl didn't look up from her book. Not that it was necessary. People often ignored her or simply didn't know she was there. Some found her strange while others didn't even knew who she was and that was how she liked it, sometimes.

"Sorry but do you mind if I sit here, everywhere is full" They boy asked. The girl still didn't look up until she felt him staring at her. She slowly lowered her book and curiously looked at the boy. Was he really talking to her? She placed her feet back on the ground and nodded.

"No, not at all" She whispered but hard enough for him to hear. The boy smiled at her and stepped inside, shutting the door behind him. Seeing that her bag lay beside her on the bench, he walked to the seat across from her and sat down.

He smiled as he eyed the girl. She had light brown hair that was hanging straight down past her lower back. Two deep brown eyes that were surrounded with thick eyelashes. A slightly pointed nose that was surrounded by freckles that stood out on her pale skin. A small smile formed on her pink lips.

She was about to ask something when the door opened again. A boy with red hair poked his head inside.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." He asked them. The black haired kid looked at the girl who smiled.

"No, not at all." She repeated like she had done with him. The boy smiled and walked over to them. He sat next to the boy.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." Ron smiled looking at the two.

"I'm Rose, Rose Smith" Rose smiled showing of her dimples. Harry smiled, surprised by her accent. Scottish.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Rose's eyes widen as she quickly took her bag from beside her and opened it.

"So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the..." Ron asked gaping at Harry. This boy was a legend. A legend that was sitting next to him.

"The what?" Harry asked confused.

"Scar...?" Ron whispered afraid to say it.

"Oh, yeah." Harry smiled and lifted up his hair. Ron's eyes widen as he looked at the lighting bolt shaped scar.

"Wicked." Ron whispered at the same time as Rose looked up from her bag with a small box in her hands. She smiled at Harry and handed him the box.

"Hagrid asked me to give this to you" She said as Harry took the box and opened it. He gasped at what was inside. Another birthday cake but this time it did spell 'Happy Birthday Harry'. It was an blue cake with the letters in the centre and strawberry's at the edges and to top it all off a small candle in the middle. He looked up at Rose, who was looking at him with excited eyes. "He told me the last one was eaten by a pig so I made you one, didn't knew it was you till you said your name." Harry nodded and looked back at the cake. It was exactly what he wanted for a cake.

"You made that?" Ron asked staring at the cake. It was a really nice cake. The last time he had seen a cake like that was when Fred and George told him they had made him a cake but it exploded in his face before he could even take a bite.