Preview 1#

One by one the students were called forwards and were sorted into the houses they belonged in. The hat kept shouting houses, Gryffindor! Slytherin! Huffelpuf! Ravenclaw! Every house had already received a couple of students before a familiar name was called forwards. The boy, frightened as he was, walked up towards the hat before it was placed on his head.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. The boy smiled as he walked over to the Gryffindor table. The table cheered loudly as the boy was greeted by his ginger haired brothers.

"Harry Potter." The Professor called making another boy stiffen. He gulped and looked at the chair. He flinched as an hand appeared on his shoulder. He looked up to see his new found friend smiling at him. He mustered up his courage and smiled back before he turned to the chair. He sat down and the hat was placed on his head. The hat whispered things like he did to all the other students but Harry whispered back to it. Even from her position the girl from before could see Harry mouth 'No Slytherin' over and over. It was understandable.

She didn't want to get sorted into Slytherin either. Not that she didn't like the house. No the house would be great. The students, who were in it however. She had already seen them looking at every student, like animals watching their pray.

"GRYFFINDOR!!" The hat shouted making everyone cheer, well everyone except the Slytherin table. Harry jumped of the chair and ran to the Gryffindor table.

"Roselyn Smith" The Professor called over the loud noise. The girl or Rose walked up to the chair. No one paid any mind, they were all looking at Harry.

She sat down and the hat was placed on her head.

~

Dun Dun Dun!!! That is all you're getting for now. <'^-^'> Another Harry Potter story but I promise that this one will not be like the most of them out there. No she is not related to the Black family or the Malfoy or the Weasly's. She is related to an Harry Potter family but that is all I will tell you. I just hope I make J.K. Proud.

I just wanted to give you this because I just read I have 150 followers following me at the moment!!! I'm so happy I nearly gave my dog an heart attack when I read it. She is fine, no dogs were harmed making this story '-_-

I don't have an release date for this story because I want to finish it before publishing it. I am already at 70/100 of the story so I am very pleased.

I hoped you all liked it and hope to read you soon.